Problem with my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
monoone said:
Bitch dont ever come at me like that, I knock a fucking china man out, a polish man out I dont give a fuck, I aint fucking racist, just cause I talk shit about another country doesnt mean I'm fucking racist, at first I was just going along with ya'll cause it's obvious you mutha fuckas aint eva got shit to do so you sit in front of the comp and a debate every chance you get, I aint been to other countries, mutha fucka I live in california and dun been canada and mexico, and my home country puerto rico. Ha, china town aint full of nothing but square chinese gangs, fucka, I'm from hayward, right next to oakland, where everyone 9 abnd up is strapped with a gun, mutha fuckas are scared come to my city, dog I'm hard as fuck, done did my dirt, done prooved myself on the streets. HAHA, why dont you come down to cali so I can slap your ass around then take your weed and money, lil fake ass white boy :ph34r: yeah I called you a white boy you lil bitch.
pleas die

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I had something written here but I'm gonna remove it so that I don't offend anyone. Anyway close this topic someone. Its a useless topic now.

WEEEE-OOOO WEEE-OOOO WEEE-OOOO

Fire Marshal: Thank god you got here, we've been watching this sucker burn for days!

Police Officer: They got their warning, now fire up the hose.

Fire Marshal: Damn, we got people trying to run into the flaming wreckage!

Police Officer: We'll try to intercept them.

Fire Marshal: It's no use, they're jumping out of helicoptors it seems like, and they have dinosaur pilots!!

Police Officer: Damn those extinct lizards! OK, we'll have to lock down the area. Keep your men inside to handle the flames.

Fire Marshal: Roger, but I gotta get a bigger hose.

I gave a warning, now it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back