Problem With My Dingoo Buttoms!

kharaboudjan

Still Fresh
Hi! I realy like my dingoo. think it is superior to my psp :)

i have noticed that my d-pad is almost not responding on diagonal left/down. thats really sad :(

and one more thing. the dingoo dont seem to respond when i push 3 buttoms at the same time. (d-pad, a+b buttom)

cheers!

EDIT. i forgot to ask if anyone knows if this can be fixed? or if i should contact dualextreme?

What specific programs are said buttons unresponsive in? Are you experiencing this problem in only the native firmware or in dingux as well?

Consequence9 said:
What specific programs are said buttons unresponsive in? Are you experiencing this problem in only the native firmware or in dingux as well?

i am having these problems in all native os emulators. i havent installed dingux yet. will there be a diffrence if i do?

thanx for your reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, well I'd first install Dingux & test to see if the problem is still there, since there are known software issues with certain button combos in the native firmware. If the problem persists in Dingux I'd contact DX for a replacement.

I know this is really childish, but...

dingoobutt.png

keke.

Try installing the new official dingoo firmware v1.2 and see if it helps. It fixes Y/B buttons.

Just received my dingoo and I have the same problem. Diagonals are very hard to achieve, worse than the DS I would say. Hvbe latest 1.20FW installed. Does it in both native and dingux emus. Should I remove that plastic protector over the face of the machine? I do have some DS lite hori screen protectors to use instead.

The d-pad on the dingoo isn't the best, doesn't have very good travel, so that could be it. I hear a good remedy is those stick-on button things they have for the psp such as this one. I'm actually looking for somewhere we could get just replacement ds-lite d-pads to swap them out with. I wouldn't remove the cover that comes with the dingoo, I hear the front scratches up real easily & it's better than using one that doesn't fit.

Consequence9 said:
The d-pad on the dingoo isn't the best, doesn't have very good travel, so that could be it. I hear a good remedy is those stick-on button things they have for the psp such as this one. I'm actually looking for somewhere we could get just replacement ds-lite d-pads to swap them out with. I wouldn't remove the cover that comes with the dingoo, I hear the front scratches up real easily & it's better than using one that doesn't fit.

Thanks mate, I think I will go with the stick on option. The machine is real cool, FBA320 is mind blowing

/substanceless post

This thread shows up as "Problem With My Dingoo Butt..." on the main forum page. Of course, that's nothing to be compared with "Problem With My Dingoo Buttoms!"

Carry on.

/end substanceless post

WarmFluffyUK said:
I was going to correct the title, but it's soo funny I think I will leave it, unless that is Kharaboudjan wants me to correct it.
I had the same thought too, thinking it was just a typo until i noticed he typed it again later on.

I just need to know what are these buttoms you speak of? :D

On Topic, I have poor travel on my dingoo d-pad as well, with diagonals being a pain. I feel a mod might be in order :p

x68000 said:
On Topic, I have poor travel on my dingoo d-pad as well, with diagonals being a pain. I feel a mod might be in order :p
I've been trying to find somewhere that sells replacement DS lite d-pads/button-sets to no avail; it'd be a real simple mod ;]

haha. nice too see that many ppl had some fun with my topic =)

i think it waskind of fun too..

i have contacted DX. but they say that i should repair it myself. something like that.

the dingoo would really be the ultimate machine if it had gba sp d-pad =)

anyone think that would be possible to put on such d-pad?

oh, well.. im still satifed with my dingoo.. will try to update to dungux and see about the abxy problem.

Consequence9 said:
x68000 said:
I've been trying to find somewhere that sells replacement DS lite d-pads/button-sets to no avail; it'd be a real simple mod ;]

Back