Problem with MultiFW

Hazel

Still Fresh
I've got MultiFW (the older version) on my GP and it works fine but one thing is strange: none of the settings remain when I reset the console:
1) I choose PacRom to be the default (hit B in the menu) and still every time the menu shows up.
2) I configure PacRom to start up in the File Manager (or whatever it's called), do the sorting etc and still no luck - PacRom's menu shows up each time
The WindUps' desktop are saved fine.

The README file on Mr.Spiv's site says "The default selection is saved to EEPROM and GP32 will always boot directly to it". So is that a problem with the EEPROM in my console? I am pretty certain it is what can I do with it?

And I was so happy I had no problems with my GP :(

I would try if anyone told me what else uses EEPROM, I don't know anything else though :(

Well, I know how to fix the PacRom problem :) but not the MutiFW problem :( First set the settings for PacRom then exit (press start) then goto filemanager, then exit from that (start again) now you can turn off your GP32 and the settings should be saved :D Wish there was a "save" button in PacRom so you could be sure if it was saved <_<

Unfortunately that doesn't work :( still the settings get back to default!!!

I just reflashed with the new version of MultiFW. Flashing went smooth but this doesn't change a thing :(
HELP!!!

Back