Problem with L button

FatalErrorX

Still Fresh
So i got my pandora today (YAY!)

But i noticed when its opend the L button doesnt function at all.

The right button does work but the l button seems to be jammed ( dont have this problem when the lid is shut)

anything i can do about this ? or do i need to send it back ?

I would try loosening the screw under the battery. Sounds like the button may need a shaving down, or it could just be stuck from shipping. None of these are a tough fix. Does the button not seem to travel downward at all?

I would try loosening the screw under the battery. Sounds like the button may need a shaving down, or it could just be stuck from shipping. None of these are a tough fix. Does the button not seem to travel downward at all?
only when the lid is closed or the screen is held at a uncomfortable angle ( and it still doesnt feel the same as the r button then).

Im not to shy to fix it myself as long as there is some sort of tut on how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The lower part of the button where 4 points intersect, and the lower right corner is raised, shave that area down. Looking inside the button you'll see two circles, go from 6 O'clock on the right one over to the left circles 3Oclock perimeter, shaving off .5mm to start, then 1mm if .5 isn't enough. You can test without screwing the case together by holding it together flush to see what works for you.

yeah i got the pandora open now ... dunno what to take off tho and what to use ... dont have any sand paper around

well i fixed it :D

the top of the bumper which faces the side with the L on it was a bit to big.

cut a bout 1 mm off and now it works properly (with the screw not to tight)

ty for the help and instructions man :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, you got one of the very first of the new units then, produced when the machines were not optimized yet.

The new ones don't need to be fixed with bumpers :)

YaY its wonderful that people start to get there pandoras. :D
"...AGAIN" to be fair. ;) There are already 3000 Pandoras in the wild, I just mention it because some news-sites already wrote it like the entire Pandora delivery had started now, and forgotten to mention that we are already in the 2. run, more or less.

I have a related problem on my fixed Pandora. I sent it because the right trigger was forced inside by a fall.

Now that it's back, I can only press R if I press it on the innermost place, which doesn't work for me. Fiddling slightly with the screws made it worse. It doesn't seem stuck, but it doesn't move very much.

Do I have to send it back?

Back