Replacement Shoulder Button (the case button, not the switch)

Neocognitron

Still Fresh
Hello.  I sorta kinda dropped my Pandora the other day.  Good thing I have wood floors...oh, wait.  Yeah, it landed on a corner.  Everything seems to work fine, except the L-shoulder button got jammed pretty hard.  Upon inspecting the innards, I discovered that the little extension on the plastic button that makes contact with the switch is broken.  The button is therefore useless.  I have considered adding an extension using some sort of plastic molding goop, but I would rather just get a new button.  Coincidentally, it appears to be the only case piece that is not available from ED's shop.   So, what do I do?  How do I get a new button?  Its one of my most used buttons.

Details

--Platinum Rebirth 1Ghz Edition.

-- I'm in the United States 

-- I fear a lack of ctrl!

I appreciate it, but alas, I am firmly mired in the swampy morass that is the southern United States.  As I typed that I glanced out the window and saw a brightly, cheerful patch of sunlight beaming on the lawn ... it is also raining with an intensity just below "torrential".  This is a strange place.

I appreciate it, but alas, I am firmly mired in the swampy morass that is the southern United States.  As I typed that I glanced out the window and saw a brightly, cheerful patch of sunlight beaming on the lawn ... it is also raining with an intensity just below "torrential".  This is a strange place.
Are you a poet or a professional writer?  :D

I do write things as a function of my profession.  It is only ever code.  Not of the interesting sort, in case you become excited by such notions.  Daily I write short snippets of the most outrageously dull stuff.  I do fear the boredom is causing me to mentally wander strangely.  I find my code comments and documentation are increasingly divergent from standard standards.

/*The code before you serves little purpose, yet produces function wonderous and strange. I recommend you use it not, and if you do, to do so with prudence and justice. Its inputs differ such from its outputs that no one may ever ken the depths of its transformations. I fear it is a bit from beyond and that it seeks to rend this reality unto motes of ash. Also, it performs validation on the passed in field so that a user may be warned to use numeric values only -- at their peril.*/

Find fun where you may, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back