Problem With Captive Rom

LOOM

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi I have a problem with the game Captive. I tried 2 different roms and the game always freezes when I try to land on some planet during loading. I'm using castaway 16.1 and english tos 1.02. Does the game run under castaway? Should I try more roms?

The problem is in ROM. Try to search this forum it was already discussed here.
There is a one version fully working. If I recall right it was released by Medway Boys. But I am not sure about it.

I dug out my GP32 out of dust (yay :) ) and the fully working version of captive is cracked by Medway Boys, but fixed by Superior and can be found on Superior Menu 155.

Superior 155a/b

Captive (Boot) + Saved, Champ. Manager 93 (+ Data Disk)

Skeezix: Yes it's Czech ...

OK I managed to get the right rom and it really works... but what should I do when I get past the door on the blinking planet? There is some weird wall opposite the door and on the right there is some electrical plug connector or something like that and I can't find out how to get past the wall...

some walls are movable (you can see tiny rollers below them if i remember rightly) move the cursor over the forward arrrow and right click to push.

The e;ectrical sockets can be used to recharge your guys .. I forget the details, but maybe get their chest plat and put it into the wall socket to recharge? Something like that.

jeff

Hi All, I wanted to play atari st captive again but have the landing problem. After searching around allot i ended up here. Can someone point me to where i can get the superior rom of captive pls

thanks

matari said:
Hi All, I wanted to play atari st captive again but have the landing problem. After searching around allot i ended up here. Can someone point me to where i can get the superior rom of captive pls

thanks
Asking for roms is not allowed, Posting of rom links, Links to sites hosting roms or any other illegal or dubious content is not allowed, Forum rules.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back