Prince has died.

Tbh, I've never heard his music, because I never did hear him played anywhere around here and his massive ego did prevent me from looking for it, such things always put me off.
What is played everywhere now doesn't sound too bad although it's not my kind of music in general, I just get the feeling that the same is happening now that happened after Michael Jackson died, nowhere played anymore before and now it will be played everywhere for months.

RIP :-/ .
Hopefully, Justin Bieber is still alive.

I received word that FRESH Prince is still alive. Also, MJJ's kid called Prince is also alive. Also the Prince of Persia and ChocoPrins.

So, the Royal Family:

Queen: -
King: +
Prince: -
Princess: +

Just when you think you are save....

Last edited:
I received word that FRESH Prince is still alive. Also, MJJ's kid called Prince is also alive. Also the Prince of Persia and ChocoPrins.

So, the Royal Family:

Queen: -
King: +
Prince: -
Princess: +

Just when you think you are save....
B.B.King died last year.

On a somewhat fitting note, it actually snows in April in some parts of Germany right now.

Freddy Mercury also a part of queen diet some yeahrs ago..

It sad that Prince diet, but i ditnt know any song from him..

Seems like Jesus gatters his own band..

So if you wants to be a Musik Star, and dotnt wants to die, you have to play a Instrument no one likes, not even jesus..
Something like "Trieangel" or something..

Jesus got a great Musik Taste the last 2000 Yeahrs, therefore Justin Biber, and the German "Schlagerstars" Helene Fischer and DJ Ötzie are still alive..

i am from Minneapolis, so this hits pretty hard. i went to see Purple Rain in the theater last night as a way of paying tribute.

Now Jesus also have a Drummer: Wolfgang "Wölli" Rohde, the Drummer of the famous German Rockband "Die Toten Hosen" diet
Rip Wölli..

neeeeinnnnn! (ich habe... i have quite a few DTH albums, all imported from Germany/EU, of course. my very first one was their first US release, _Learning English, Lesson One_ on cassette.)

Back