Demo At Mug In Michigan

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Im doing a presentation/demo at a local linux user group here in Michigan.

I will be the next 2nd tueday of Decemeber. which is Decemeber 8th. I will be going over the history, capabilities, and hopefully show some things running over a projector via svideo out.
I may have a final unit, but might not, we will see what happens. Either way I will have the dev board on hand.

Heres the website for the LUG: http://www.mug.org/t...Mugwiki/WebHome
Here where the meeting takes place (Main Library): http://www.farmlib.o...rary/locus.html

If anyone does attend feel free to introduce yourself.

Hi Pickle, that is great news. If you where in Vegas, I would be there to show support. Craig just upped some final case pics, hopefully they can get you one for the show. Even if it isn't perfect, it will be the best case so far(hopefully final though). It would be great if the Pandora could finally get a complete 100% public showing! Have a great show, and please keep us posted!

Jumpman

Why is it a Tuesday? If it were a Saturday, I could probably justify driving there, but the timing doesn't work when I have to work the next morning :(

I would like to go but I have work and it would be a 4 hour drive for me. Now if you came to Columbus I bet a lot of people would show a lot of the people who post are from Ohio. :D

Good luck.

Why must I live in this NO ACTION State! Stupid Tulsa, Oklahoma! How far is michigan again?

I'm all the way in CT, a few hundred miles away...

Perhaps I could find my own LUG and do a demonstration there.

Derek said:
Why must I live in this NO ACTION State! Stupid Tulsa, Oklahoma! How far is michigan again?
Google he say, I-44 E and I-55 N
932 mi : 14 hours 22 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation.A.List said:
Derek said:
Thanks! I really wasn't being serious though. I sure wish I could afford to drive there. I would miss work and gas would be expensive. Curse you work, and curse you expensive gas! Curse you stupid Turbo S Beetle needing Premium Gasoline!

JayFoxRox said:
Can you record it please :)
That would be awesome if someone went and recorded it!!! Please!!! If someone from the forums went and were going to record it then Pickle should let them on stage to record the Pandora up close and personal.

Derek said:
Nation.A.List said:
Derek said:
Thanks! I really wasn't being serious though. I sure wish I could afford to drive there. I would miss work and gas would be expensive. Curse you work, and curse you expensive gas! Curse you stupid Turbo S Beetle needing Premium Gasoline!
I guessed you probably were ;) , I just noticed you mentioned Tulsa, OK. and I now have a connection with Oklahoma as my son lives there (in OKC) not to mention I got bitten by mozi's (skeeters) whilst sitting outside a coffee shop in Tulsa on my last but one visit.

p.s. You think gas is expensive in the USA, try £1.11/litre for size :eek:

#1 GameMaster said:
I would like to go but I have work and it would be a 4 hour drive for me. Now if you came to Columbus I bet a lot of people would show a lot of the people who post are from Ohio. :D

Good luck.

Im in the same boat as GameMaster. I live in Nerk (East of Columbus). If there was a demo in Columbus, i would do anything to be there.
If only my truck didn't need premium.

B-ZaR said:
Nation.A.List said:

Try 1.35€/litre ;)

I remember going to Finland last year. I couldn't believe the price of gas :blink: . I cant even remember what it was but I am glad it doesn't cost that much here. But, I did love all the sea food :wub: !

masterofcomputers said:
B-ZaR said:
Nation.A.List said:

Try 1.35€/litre ;)

I remember going to Finland last year. I couldn't believe the price of gas :blink: . I cant even remember what it was but I am glad it doesn't cost that much here. But, I did love all the sea food :wub: !

it's around 1.6$/litre there... you are damn lucky...

Back