Premodded Ericsson chatboards.

umm, gimme an hour or two and ill put a quick site up on some free web space, i cant right now cos im doing work, ill put all the details on it and a list of people getting one, the list will be made on a first come first serve vbasis, based on the order of this topic, as for payment, it will be paypal and possibly personel cheque, but i am not taking any binding orders at the moment and no transactions will take place until the chatboards are ready.

Probably a stupid question: wtf is recorded delivery?

My best guess is it's some sort of track/trace number.

recorded delivery means you have to sign for it when you recieve it so that if it doesnt arrive you can claim compensation.

by my count thats 19 if vemon orders 1 (ive had one on the gp32emu board)
so 1 left, get em while u still can!, also if maybe you have stayed your interest but have decided your not going to buy one please tell me so others have the chance to get one.

I'd get people to PM you from this site if they really want one - ask for cheques to be sent.

I know someone who sold from a Messageboard and many of the replies were impulse 'Yes's and didn't go ahead with the order. I think you'll have got even more because of the Limited production factor.....

the limited production factor is due to a lack of interest as i see it, the original number was going to be 40 but that was scrapped, then i reduced it to 10, but demand picked up so ive ordered enough for 20. i believe that the sale of these chatboards will get more developers to integrate chatboards into thier progs therefore increasing demand, if this happens i will make more.

Also i dont want any money changing hands until i have the chatboards made because people will get annoyed at waiting if theyve handed over money.

I will be putting a site up later tonight with a list of people to get the first batch and will email them confirming thier interest.

Did I say that I MAY get one, if not I do so now.

I suggest you accept PayPal because it´s ideal for this sort of thing.

as i have said paypal will be my main means of payment, possibly personal cheque too but thats not definate.

Site should be up in a few hours too. :)

shit, ill take 1 if there are any left. i can pay u whever u like. i thought i put down that i wanted 1 earlier but that must have bin in another thread.

ooh dozer, you just squeezed in there, thats my list full for now, altho i have two maybes, vemon and scottm, everyone on this topic who has displayed interest will get an email and the email will double check your interest.

again, the site will be up in a few hours, with the list

also you can still add your name to this topic if you want one but it may be a while till i make any more, as the bits for this production run are still in the post, and i would need another fairly full order list to make another batch.

ok well i hope my name is down somewhere on page 2 of this thread !!

any luck with the site bro ? i got my money burning a hole in my paypal ;)

hehe until that our developer have to build in support for this little thing in their programs :D

The site is live!, its very basic as i knocked it up in no time,

CHANGE OF PLAN

il pm you all.

CHNAGE OF PLAN

oh i nearly forgot, a link, the site can be found here

Back