Portable Sms/game Gear - Under £20

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
I know this console has been discussed before, but I thought I'd let anyone who was interested know that it's now sub £20. And actually, for that price, it looks pretty cool. Plus it's endorsed by SEGA. But that means nothing really anymore, does it?

2010012601411851.jpg

Spec:

-30 retro Sega Master System games built in
- Fully portable
- Built in colour LCD Screen & Speakers
- Connect to TV for big screen gaming
- Licensed Sega games include:
- Requires 2 AAA Batteries (Not Supplied)
Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Drift, Sonic Chaos, Super Columns, Dr Robotniks Mean Bean Machine, Alex Kidd In Miracle World, Columns, Sonic Spinball, Aztec Adventure, Dragon Crystal Fantasy Zone, Fantasy Zone 2, Gain Ground, Kung Fu Kid, Golden Axe, Global Defense, The Ninja, Quartet, Ristar and Penguin Land!

Linkydink

That's quite nice, but for $5 at Goodwill for a Palm Tungsten T|5 and a couple extra bucks for an SD card+Little John Portable, I can have every game made for the SMS/GG. And moar.

EDIT: Sorry, can't believe I failed to put in Palm Tungsten...

Jourdy288 said:
That's quite nice, but for $5 at Goodwill and a couple extra bucks for an SD card+Little John Portable, I can have every game made for the SMS/GG. And moar.

Using what system ?, Which has to also be factored into the price.

@Nova, Sadly there is no Psycho fox, Rastan, Wonderboy: Dragons Trap, Scramble Spirits, Outrun or New Zealand Story, So i
guess i`ll stick with my GP32 or Dingoo. Though it will be a good cheap and easy to use gift for someone.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho Fox is ACE. How can a SEGA MS handheld not have that game?

Magical Flying Hat Turbo Adventure on the MD/Genesis is the same game - as is DecapAttack, although I prefer the gfx in MFHTA.

trooper said:
Jourdy288 said:
That's quite nice, but for $5 at Goodwill and a couple extra bucks for an SD card+Little John Portable, I can have every game made for the SMS/GG. And moar.

Using what system ?, Which has to also be factored into the price.

@Nova, Sadly there is no Psycho fox, Rastan, Wonderboy: Dragons Trap, Scramble Spirits, Outrun or New Zealand Story, So i
guess i`ll stick with my GP32 or Dingoo. Though it will be a good cheap and easy to use gift for someone.

Trooper
Fixed.

Jourdy288 said:
That's quite nice, but for $5 at Goodwill for a Palm Tungsten T|5 and a couple extra bucks for an SD card+Little John Portable, I can have every game made for the SMS/GG. And moar.

EDIT: Sorry, can't believe I failed to put in Palm Tungsten...

I don't know how good the controls are on this thing, but I'm sure they're a lot better than using a Palm Tungsten.

DS should be a pretty good platform for GG/SMS emulation. If you happen to already have one it'd be more worthwhile to pick up a flash card (can also be had sub $20, assuming you have a micro-SD lying around)

Back