Port: Statagus

Destructo2000

Website
Visit site
Stratagus is a really fun RTS game for linux and windows. And yes, you can download the source. You can download the source and the actually game from here:http://stratagus.sourceforge.net/download.shtml. I don't really know anything about programing or compatability with the GP2X, but I figured it runs on linux and is open source so why not? Anyway, I think it would be really cool for somebody to port this game.

Hiya,

If you use the search function in the top right of the screen, putting in Stratagus you can look through several previous threads discussing this potential port. I can remember bits of some of them, but not enough to summarise, I'm afraid.

It would indeed be cool to see it ported... ISTR someone (BuD?) had made a start on it, but I don't know how far they got.

Hiya,

If you use the search function in the top right of the screen, putting in Stratagus you can look through several previous threads discussing this potential port. I can remember bits of some of them, but not enough to summarise, I'm afraid.

It would indeed be cool to see it ported... ISTR someone (BuD?) had made a start on it, but I don't know how far they got.

I thought you needed a mousez0rz for it. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back