Beta Port Request - Bluefish Editor

CPUnltd

Source (direct link): http://sourceforge.net/projects/bluefish/files/bluefish/2.0.2/bluefish-2.0.2.tar.bz2/download
Source (general link): http://sourceforge.net/projects/bluefish/files/bluefish/2.0.2/

Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdesigners, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages, and it focuses on editing dynamic and interactive websites. See features for an extensive overview, take a look at the screenshots, or download it right away. Bluefish is an open source development project, released under the GNU GPL licence.

Here is the PND:

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/pandora.cgi?0,0,0,0,115,352

Have fun!

Please move to Betatesting.

you are on a serious roll, man! is rolling out a PND file really that freaking simple (for small things)??? was thinking about requesting Blue Griffon (similar to Kompozer) but wanna actually play with it before I request it, since I JUST found out about it...

It's a bit of work, but it you have a working devsetup it's easy and fast to recompile and package, thanks to Sebt3 and his wonderful toolchain.

Oh, thats fine, porting is almost fun for Pandora ;)

This is exactly what I need.

I've been using mousepad for so long it's became just my normal way of working but this looks brilliant.

Thank you mcobit for the port and CPU for suggesting it :D

*edit* original said 'This is like exactly what I need' :blush:

Glad to have suggested it... the first thing that came to mind was having a way to make mobile web pages ON a mobile device... with Fennec and a couple other mobile browsers right on hand, you can build your mobile site and test it immediately on the same device! :D so, there you go, and I hope people test it till the text falls out of it! :D

Updated to 2.0.3. Same url (when ED approves the upload).

One of the best apps on pandora just stopped working for me and I don't know what to do.

It starts and then closes again. In the out-file I read about this

Code:
=======================================================================================
PND             : /media/PANDORA/pandora/apps/bluefish.pnd
PND_FSTYPE      : Squashfs
APPDATADIR      : /media/PANDORA/pandora/appdata/bluefish
APPDD_FSTYPE    : vfat
PND_CPUSPEED    : <unset>
EXENAME         : scripts/bluefish.sh
ARGUMENTS       : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs "/dev/loop1" "/mnt/utmp/bluefish"
Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs="/media/PANDORA/pandora/appdata/bluefish=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/bluefish=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/bluefish"
[SUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Starting the application (scripts/bluefish.sh ) ----------
error reading list 1 Error opening file: No such file or directory

** (bluefish:4340): WARNING **: no configfile rcfile-2.0, try to convert config files from older versions

config file migration error 1:Error opening file: No such file or directoryerror reading list 1 Error opening file: No such file or directory

(bluefish:4340): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_remove_accel_group: assertion `GTK_IS_ACCEL_GROUP (accel_group)' failed
/usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh: line 519:  4340 Segmentation fault      "./$EXENAME" $ARGUMENTS
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application (scripts/bluefish.sh ) ----------
[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
rmdir: failed to remove `/mnt/utmp/bluefish': Device or resource busy
[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
cleanup done
[SUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------
Return code is : 7

There seems to be some file missing.
Try to backup your appdatafolder, the delete it and run again. Maybe something got messed up there.
If that doesn't help, try downloading from the repo again.

Back