Pollo Pollo

Geca

Website
www.gecasoft.no.sapo.pt
Pollo Pollo

Hello.
After quite some time now I can comment you more details.

It is a commercial game, will be available in the next 1 or 2 months, in the following platforms:

- Caanoo

- Gp2x Wiz

- Pandora

Be distributed under the seal of Benu Digital, a company that holds the rights of the original game for PSP and Android.
This time, I've taken care to do all the programming (from 0 under BennuGD) and Toni (Digital Benu owner) has done the adaptation of all the graphics.

Game Features:

- 1P and 2P mode (in the same console).

- Game modes: Story Mode 1P / 1P VS. 2P / 1P VS. CPU / 1P PolloMania (unlockable).

- Languages: English / Spanish / Portuguese

- 3 levels of difficulty

- 3 characters to select in '1P Story Mode' and 8 in 'VS mode' (3 of them unlockables)

- 3 independent Game mode Hiscore Tables.

- Graphics, music, voice and video FX completely original, created exclusively for this game.

At the moment I put some screenshots of the game.
The game may be purchased on the official website (to be created for the occasion). I don't have more details yet.

pp01f.png

pp02l.png

pp04.png

pp05.png

pp06.png

pp07.png

pp08.png

pp09s.png

pp10x.png

pp11.png

pp12.png

pp13s.png

pp14.png

pp15.png

pp16.png

Benu Digital oficial site:

http://benudigital.blogspot.com/

During this week, you can see an interview in spanish to Toni at Bonus Stage, where he speaks about the game:

http://www.fasebonus.net/

It's all folks :D

kayuz said:
good :) it will cost something?
Geca said:
It is a commercial game
So yeah it wil cost something.
I would say how much ?
I dio have more than one of these plateform, will I be requiered to pay for each plateform if I want to play on each, or is the licence cross-plateform ?

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I have no details about the price, and the licence is 1 per 1 console (is not cross-plataform) because the game have DRM system, but this is not yet definitive.

Hi, sorry I'm late :)

The game is in original Portuguese from Portugal :) And original Spanish from Spain :)

I record this video ruling the game on a Caanoo (Demo mode):

This month if all it's OK the game is released on the 3 plataforms.
The game comes with the covers and instructions for each plataform (in digital format) and you can print and made the box for the game :)

The price is 3 euros game/console licence, if you have more than one console, like a Caanoo and Pandora, if you buy the game for your Caanoo and you like the game on Pandora, the new version/licence will cost you only 1 euro.

Well I'll be damned, a commercial game for the Caanoo, nice!

Now for the questions:
1) Where will we actually buy this? (please please please don't say fungp)
2) Is it possible to get someone to proofread the english in the game, I noticed at least one error in the screenshots
3) What will be your next game? :p

Don't worry, we don't shell the game in the dead fungp. A page will be created for that. The english is fixed xD My next game is not for handhelds consoles, its pinball action remake for real arcade sales xD

Geca said:
Don't worry, we don't shell the game in the dead fungp. A page will be created for that. The english is fixed xD My next game is not for handhelds consoles, its pinball action remake for real arcade sales xD

Good pinball emulation is rare ... looking forward to it!

Geca said:

Okay, keep us posted then, be careful with DRM though,it often creates more problems then it solves

The last news and final info:

The Game is finally released the next week.

Final list of game contents:

- Game PolloPollo (license by console/game):
Independent Versions: GP2X Wiz, Caanoo and OpenPandora.

- Documents in PDF:

a) Box for PolloPollo in A3 format, with instructions 'how to create the box'.

b ) DVD Cover (in case you don't want to make the game box).

c) 'Sticker' of SD.

d) Instruction book in Spanish / Portuguese / English, with 52 pages, if you print it, you can put it inside the box.

The game will be sold on a proper page, the version for Pandora will be sold on Pandora Repo too.

Thanks to milkshake to all the support he give us.

Back