Pokemon...

Bramrash

:rolleyes: yes, I am definately too old for pokemon, but I have been playing through fire red on gpsp and I was just wondering if there was any way of being able to trade between fire red and emerald on any windows GBA emulator.

Has anyone ever done this? The closest I have found is NO$GBA, however that can only link two of the same game, i.e fire red to fire red.

Cheers in advance, Bram

i tryed to trade pokemon on ruby using visual boy advance but failed :( (terribly) and that was using the guide too :p but i just searched and found this link i know you mentioned this but here is guide to get it working hope it works will try it my self when i get home :).

tim

LOL

I'm sorry, this is the most ironic thread. You see, some of us other members had been talking about pokemon diamond/pearl and how you can "acquire" them now. We've all been playing through the adventures again :lol:. I'm 19, another kid is 20, there are a couple of other 19 yr olds playing too. It's a great game with an overlying babyish theme.

So no, you aren't too old :p. Go grab diamond/pearl

Yeah... games say 7+ or whatever for a reason... they don't want to close off the market. So with that being said I see no problem with 23 years olds playing Pokémon still. The WiFi trading in Diamond/Pearl is a great new feature and maybe it will be possible to catch them all(without cheating) because of that.

And you CAN use NO$GBA to trade between two different Pokémon games, as long as they are from the same generation. FireRed/LeafGreen, Ruby/Sapphire etc.All you have to do is take the save from the game you want to trade(e.g. FireRed) and copy it, then rename it to be the save of the second Pokémon Green.
I used this method on the original Pokémon games on No$GB so maybe things have changed and I'm talking pish...

Back