Pocketsnes Released For Gba

RIPPER

Still Fresh
Just in case you all missed it....breaking news over at GBAEmu.com....not a patch on opensnes but not bad for a first effort and ends all the speculation...fingers crossed ond day the GBA will have full speed with sound one day.

Sound won't happen on the GBA, loopy has already spoken about it.

I've just tried the emu only a handful of games work :( but its a great achievement, he has really pushed the GBA hardware to the max, something we have not seen done on the GP32 much.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Feb 16 2004 at 07:38 PM said:
Sound won't happen on the GBA, loopy has already spoken about it.

I've just tried the emu only a handful of games work :( but its a great achievement, he has really pushed the GBA hardware to the max, something we have not seen done on the GP32 much.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
hey maybe we could sway him to come to the GP32 side ;D

Seriously, most of us thought SNES wouldn't be possible on GBA, but we where wrong. personally i do not have a GBA Flash kart so does it run at fulspeed if so then dam, even a handful of games is ok :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sadly the gp32 is just too low key atm though alot of coders seem 2 switching eg the kvm guy seems 2 have bought a gamepark. Whats great is when they get one they dont want 2 switch back because its so easy 2 use even i can code 4 it !

unlucky posted on Feb 17 2004 at 10:02 AM said:
sadly the gp32 is just too low key atm though alot of coders seem 2 switching eg the kvm guy seems 2 have bought a gamepark. Whats great is when they get one they dont want 2 switch back because its so easy 2 use even i can code 4 it !
yeah, we need some big personalities in the scene. i'd have an orgasm if Farb-rausch released a demo for GP32 on the next mekka-symposium. @_@

Last edited by a moderator:
Back