Please Help Me! Is It Safe To Buy At Dascheap.com I Want To Buy So

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Please help me! is it safe to buy at DASCHEAP.com i want to buy some retro snes console

did someone has bought anything from there and receive it. they dont accept paypal, i have to pay with my credit card and give all my personal information.

thanks for answer.

or how can i be sure this web site online shop is legit ??

Credit cards are the safest way to buy online thanks to all the consumer protections, Paypal is very flaky if anything goes wrong.

I haven't used the site, but they have a good rating here: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/DasCheap - Though they are all within the past couple of days which is a little sketchy. Are they a new site? No reviews on google either.

Looked into it: The checkout page where you enter your CC info doesn't have SSL, bad sign. It looks like their COMODO and Verified.Net banners are fake. I could forgive the lack of SSL without completely writing it off because RealHotStuff didn't have it in the beginning and are one of the best now, but faking secure banners, I'd stay away.

Fake banners?

FUCKEM. Don't use dascheap.
They even have 'cheap' in the name. Obviously a scam.

Let me repeat that so Google can hear.
DASCHEAP IS PROBABLY A SCAM

they answered me by email. they said the goggle checkout will be working soon. for now i have to pay with credit card.

i left a message on the vocal telephone and they answered me by email

anyway i think i will wait the goggle checkout work to think about it again

I've used before. I bought the A320 Dingoo with them. They are not bad. And very willing to deal with e-mail. As I understand, they are new and I think that they are working to get the entire site running.

lulzfish said:
Fake banners?

deal extreme sounds and looks like a scam too, but it is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Mithrildor said:
lulzfish said:
Fake banners?

I know of these guys. They have sort of a bad reputation online on many of the forums. You name it, people complaints about scams, fraud, poor reviews on customer service, etc.... BBB gave them an 'F' rating for some nonsense they pulled (didn't read the whole report).

In my opinion it is not safe to buy from them.

Cheapassgamer said:
Mithrildor said:
lulzfish said:
Fake banners?

I know of these guys. They have sort of a bad reputation online on many of the forums. You name it, people complaints about scams, fraud, poor reviews on customer service, etc.... BBB gave them an 'F' rating for some nonsense they pulled (didn't read the whole report).

don't believe everything you read on the internet. dealextreme is amazing. bbb's F rating is completely unfounded.

gibberish said:
Cheapassgamer said:
Mithrildor said:
lulzfish said:
Fake banners?

don't believe everything you read on the internet. dealextreme is amazing. bbb's F rating is completely unfounded.
I've bought from deal extreme 20 times or so and never had a problem. Something I got form them was broken, I think it was a gyoza maker, and they sent me 5 to replace the one. The only problem whit them is they sell absolute junk, nothing they sell is as good as it looks in the pictures, but they replace their junk with even more junk.

It has also been getting more expensive, I think because it is getting more popular. I went there trying to find rice scoops and bamboo mats for sushi and it was actually cheaper buying from Amazon in that case. Rice scoops and bamboo mats are over priced at a Chinese site, yeah, they are getting pricey.

Back