Play-asia 2

A

AOF

I will show all of you I will get the GP2X and the ps2 games I wanted. You guys have no right to flam me I am a good programer and know alot about emulation and for you to say I don't is flat out stupid.

It doesn't matter if I have bad grammer skills I am still a good programer with emulation and roms and probable know more than you.

Also for the comment about how am I going to play japanese games if I can't make a good constructive sentence or paragraph shut up I will play all the japanese games I wan't.

I am just going to get a GP2X and my jap ps2 and games because my head hurt from deciding.

You're not going to make a "Play-Asia 3" thread where you change your mind AGAIN and want to re-re-cancel are you?

what programming language do you "be a good programer with emulation and roms" in. Also what language do you natively speak?

So how old do you guys think AOF is? My initial guess is 11.

I'm 16 years old and had another account that was banned called KOF1994 also I have been banned of gamespot atleast 25 times.

I wonder why. :rolleyes: I just can`t see a connection, They surely must have banned the wrong person. :rolleyes:

Though this does make me proud to be english. :rolleyes:

Are we going for a 27th ?. ;)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
what programming language do you "be a good programer with emulation and roms" in. Also what language do you natively speak?

English and wan't to learn japanese to get out of censored americanized S*** excuse my language.
Jesus man, you need to take some English classes first! Maybe showing up to school once and a while would be a good start. And you are excused. :)

Edit: First lesson: Want is a single word, not a contraction of wan it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back