Pinball Fantasies Or Pinball Dreams

pubzombie

Hi guys,]
I used to love these pinball sims and was just wondering if any body is playing them. I have just been playing on pinball fx on the xbox360 and it brought it all back.

made for an interesting google

should be able to do SNES or (similar) Genesis versions

I'll have to put them on as they didn't make my cut of "best of" and try them out.

bman said:
made for an interesting google

should be able to do SNES or (similar) Genesis versions

I'll have to put them on as they didn't make my cut of "best of" and try them out.

they also work decently in dosbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I play them, I have WinUAE and play Both Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies regularly.

I also have Pinball Dreams on my GP32 :)

My favorite table is Stones and Bones on Pinball Fantasies, excellent!

Stones and Bones what a table, loved the Train one too. Glad to hear they work on the GP2x. Along with Paradroid90 they as good as got me chucked out of 6thform.
I have been having trouble with dosbox so will try a new install of latest files.
just cant leave Pinball Fx by Zen Studios alone now - wonder what it gonna cost this time :D . A homebrew pinball table would be cool too.

But jeeze I see what you mean about an interesting Google :blink: :blink: So many pinball simulators - never knew there was so many its incredible. I can feel the compulsive/obsessive need to do a little research project. Wonder how many articles are out here?
laters peeps

Back