Pinball Dreams

Avigrace

GP32 NumbNuts
I brought Pinball Dreams from JoyGP and cannot get it to work with Windups/Pacrom or Freelauncher. Anyone know how to install it?

In freelauncher it does not appear in the list, and GXB files cannot be opened in Windups or Pacrom. Do i have to install it on a card on its own?

Installed it on its own SMC and it works fine now.

Shame I cant put it with my other games on a 128 SMC :(

If this is the case with all the games - I probably won't buy one now - I don't think its worth sacrificing a large smc for (Unless I find a smaller one somewhere)--

Also once you have paid for it? can you download it again if you wipe it out?

If you buy the boxed version its no probelm s it comes on an SMC, but to download and only be able to put one game on an smc is a bad move as I dont have many spare SMC's.

Although there are very few games for the GP32 and good ones are even fewer, its real beauty is in the emulators and free games which makes buying games for it an option and not a necessity.

Anyway Pinball Dreams is a very good game (wiped out my only other brought game (All for Princess) to put it on).

You can download the game any number of times but for only 5 days then you have to pay again, but once its on a smc,cd,hard drive etc its not a problem.

Can someone confirm if it does or doesnt work alongside everything else on your current SMC, as if i can only put this one thing theres no way im buying it.

The whole download idea appealed to me cause i could put all/any of the games alongside everything else.

If you got it working, can you explain what you did rather than just say it works so others know what there doing wrong

I confirm: It works here (as already said).

I didn't do anything special:
Paid, downloaded.
Then I used the GP32 package extractor to extract the program to my SMC-Card using my 6-in-1-reader
(I'm too lazy to plugin USB ;)
I ran it (using PacRom31b) and it worked.

EvilDragon,

Just so i know before i buy this tonight, where does this extract to? (or where did you extract it to?)

does it appear in the freeloader or in the 'Game' menu with MoviePark and Freeloader (this is what im guessing it will, only place they could put the protection as far as i know)

Cheers

It will appear in the Game menu. The file is GXC and I believe it gets installed into the Game folder like the commercial games do.

Ahh a lack of space on my 128 was the problem, cleared off a few megs of junk and reinstalled it and it works fine now,

Back