Pinball Dreams High Score Challenge!!!

i just bought it with gpcinema thx to liksang selling mileages...
my highscore is 12 million so far, but only on the western table :rolleyes:
(damn theres so much space between the two flippers)

anyway, how do you prevent cheating with this:
http://www.gp32x.de/gp32download.php?do_what=fileinfo&id=88

with it you have infinite balls for pinball dreams...

Last edited by a moderator:
only thing we can do is trust people

and if the DAT file is EZ as i think it is, i could see how i can hack it :D when i get home that is, then i will be high score #1 *786,003,166* weee :D

seriously i suck at pinball dreams right now, kinda just got it this weekend though

I am gutted that my high scroes got wiped :(

Its sadly only at about 160 million now. I will keep playing though to see if i can get it back to 200million before the deadline closes.

When is that BTW?

5 Balls, well I usually only use 3 so this should be easier.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the game (with me anyways) that even without cheating (I don`t even know if you can) you can get infinite balls, I`m not sure how it happens, but it has happened a few times to me and the only way to stop it is a reset.

in light of the bugs i didnt know about and the hack, and also the possible DAT file hackability, i want to hold a vote...

if everyone who is interested in this and futher competitions will vote on whether to continue this comp, or change it to a mutually voted game of another sort, i can sort this out and still have the prizes on offer...

ill make a poll in general..

thanks! :)

Even though i do not know how the DAT file is encoded, it seems to be organized in a, well to put it, organized way... very neat, i think the @KL is dif table, i can see the names of people and some encoded shit in Notepad... maybe a hex editor would do better :D *not too sure*

do i just remove my current pinballd.dat to get the original scores back to veiw the original file? becuase when i looked at it it was already had a score or two of mine

The Mole posted on Mar 3 2004 at 04:07 PM said:
I am gutted that my high scroes got wiped :(

Its sadly only at about 160 million now. I will keep playing though to see if i can get it back to 200million before the deadline closes.

When is that BTW?
oke i already gave up ;)
on nightmare i only get to 45 million but my game isnt so old yet.... not a week.

i have got 1900 millions i will put a pic more later, sorry about my english

well since the poll didnt turn up any results, and since there is a hack available to cheat, plus random bugs, i cant allow the comp to cary on in fairness.....

i will be trying to work out a fair competition as of now with the same prizes though..

a big sorry to all those who wanted to enter.. however you should have spoken up and submitted at least ONE entry..

I was going t owait till the day before it ended so i could get the best possible score.

bakubaku posted on Mar 13 2004 at 10:14 AM said:
well since the poll didnt turn up any results, and since there is a hack available to cheat, plus random bugs, i cant allow the comp to cary on in fairness.....

i will be trying to work out a fair competition as of now with the same prizes though..

a big sorry to all those who wanted to enter.. however you should have spoken up and submitted at least ONE entry..
The hack doesn't even have anything in it (I tried it because I really suck at the game (usually get a score from less than a million to my highest of 12 million in the demo, 5 million in the full version. I just want to play it to have fun, but if you suck at it, it's really hard to enjoy it (I loose all five of my balls too quick).

Well, I didn't read all the posts about the contest, but I have a score of * 1.629.958.232 * (over one billion! ) on the NIGHTMARE table!

Anyone...?! :rolleyes:

Oh, and no cheats were used on this score... It was just an inspired afternoon seating on the toilet...! (really!) :lol:

Back