Pimp My Resume

A_SN

As some of you know I moved to Ireland a month ago and unfortunately I didn't find a job yet. I had a couple interviews with recruiting agencies, one (recruiters.ie) that didn't yield any results, and the next one (from HeadHunt International) isn't going to do anything until I turn my old 1-page resume into a flashy buzzwordy and less juniorish 2-pages CV. Problem is, that was nearly 4 weeks ago, and I still don't have my pimped out 2-pages CV to send to the HeadHunt guy or even spam the job market with.

So please GP32X, Pimp My Resume!

Here's what I have so far (download here), a 1.5 page CV pimped out with the help of DJWillis and donskeeto. I tried to make everything in the first page sound as 1337 and buzzwordy as possible, but any help would be welcome, mainly for the internships part. But I don't know what to do about the second page, I don't have that many relevant interests to add up there, and definitely nothing that could fill the page.

And I don't think that that guy at HeadHunt wants to see it filled with how I like British comedy, it's all about making myself look less juniorish than I do now. So, I need help, really. I can't even get a job interview for French-speaking tech support crap with what I've got and I only have 300 euros left :(

Goity said:
Put that you're as posh as fook, and the rest of them are common as mook.
Thanks a thousand times for your invaluable input, Goity. By the way, #gp2xdev misses you ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back