Physical Immortality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purist

I'm stupid. Nothing more!
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, if you want to be immortal check out this website.
He tells how to make the immortality device so if you don't trust him, just make it yourself.

I've tried the device, and I think it works. I'm only 14, so I don't experience "reverse aging" like he claims.
Anyways, just check it out.

And his arguments on the site make no sense at all : "Everyone knows that the biggest problem is the world is pollution caused by the rapidly growing population. The solution is to make everyone live forever". (Paraphrased) What? I thought that people passing on was how we solved the population problem?

palmertech said:
And his arguments on the site make no sense at all : "Everyone knows that the biggest problem is the world is pollution caused by the rapidly growing population. The solution is to make everyone live forever". (Paraphrased) What? I thought that people passing on was how we solved the population problem?
Well, if everyone lived forever, people would care about the environment's condition in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
Let's all click on the link and discuss.
ok... well, I think it's possible to improve health, but I don't know if the device can make me immortal.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. EVERYONE HAS ALREADY BEEN DUPED BY MAGUS WITH THE SAME FUCKING LINK.

DO NOT CLICK

I remember you well. You're the Hitler lover. You should have been banned ages ago ;)

REPORTED

daclassicgamingmaster said:
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. EVERYONE HAS ALREADY BEEN DUPED BY MAGUS WITH THE SAME FUCKING LINK.
DO NOT CLICK

I remember you well. You're the Hitler lover. You should have been banned ages ago ;)

REPORTED

dang man, I didn't do anything bad. I didn't know Magus did that.
Remember, people who hate me end up leaving the forum. (Vimacs, iignotus).
Don't let hate overpower you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back