Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bird

• Other

• None

• Total voters

I had a pot belly pig for almost four years, before my son was born. Unfortunately, the pig got a bit aggressive when the baby came home, and we ended up having to get rid of her. We found a "pig rescue" place that took her and gave "Gidget the Midget" a good home.

gidget2.jpg

rcx21000 posted on May 14 2003 said:
Well, they do smell, but they are smarter (try to teach your cat to sit) Also, a cat scratched me when I was ~4 yo and from then on I was scared of cats (still now) :D
I don't really know where to start here.

Firstly, dogs are not smarter than cats. Sitting down for no reason when someone tells you to is not a sign of intelligence. Running after sticks and returning them isn't exactly rocket science either!

Secondly, cats only crap inside if you don't let them out! As intelligent animals they actually dig a hole to crap in and then cover it up rather than doing it where people walk. They also don't need to be walked because they can exercise themselves without running off and getting lost.

I can't argue with the scratching but mine never spew furballs, must just be long-haired cats (which were bred to be like that so it's no their fault!).

So basically cats rule whereas dogs stink out your house and shit on the pavement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, enough of this jibba jabba. Some people like cats, some people like dogs. Not all cats and dogs are the same so you can start naming off reasons why, dogs smell, or cats are stupid, or anything like that. I never had a good experiance with cats, when I was little, my uncle had the cat that was a spawn of satan, he was evil I tell ya. And ive never really owned a cat to get close to because my mom is alergic. I have had 3 dogs in my life, first one I was too little to remember, 2nd dog was max he was very mean, 3rd is casey the wonder dog...

Well, they do smell, but they are smarter (try to teach your cat to sit)
Cats are smarter. They dont bother obeying your pointless orders, they get food , get affection, and comfortable housing, all for looking cute and cuddly, completely for free.

Dogs have to run after balls, learn repetitive commands, and be nice. Cats just sleep all day!

I do like cats better tho! =D

Ill post some pics of em!

Cleo:
cleo.jpg

Biggles:
biggles.jpg

Cleo and Biggles:
cleobiggles.jpg

Cleo in a pot:
cleopot.jpg

Cleo and my mouse:
catmouse.jpg

I like dogs as well, but they take a lot of work to look after compared to cats, who pretty much look after themselves.

The pics are cute, but I am still scared of cats. Also, cats go potty in annoying places, my dog goes in one place all the time no matter what (and it is a good place), when our next-door neighbor's cat (not the one with the dog) poops all over our yard :angry: and my dog always trys to eat it (ineffecient cats, they leave protien in their poop and that is why dogs eat it)

Cats: 6 - In order of age:
Mini - Russian Grey
(A)Kala - Tabby
Nana - Dark Calico
Sammy - Tabby; Trixie - Black (Don't know how, all the others were Tabbies); Sisters + Daughters of Mini and Kala
Ollie - Orange Calico; Son of Nana

Dogs: 2
Kiddo - Black Labrador/Malamute mix
Mugsy - Pure Bred Harlequin Great Dane

But the cats that's really mine and my favorite is Kala. He is a wonderful cat. Kind of lazy, but very cuddly. He's so adorable. So I guess my vote goes for cats.

I have a Cat, a Dog and we have a snake :D hehe

The Cat is not the standard issue moggy cat, he used to live in the wilds (Its not a house cat) but his mum dumped him when he was a kitten... so we took him in :D He was VERY vicious when he was about 4 months old up untill now when he is only a year old... HE still attacks you for no reason but he is Coooooool :D

The dog is a big Golden Retrever and the Cat attacks him sometimes for no reason... so the Dog is scared of the cat :'( hehe... I think the cat just wants to play with the Dog thow :D

zboy9 posted on May 12 2003 said:
And what does this have to do with the GP32?
What does your Post have to do about Pets???? :lol:

Its a Off topic discussion board so it means you can talk about anything like shaving your nuts hehe LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back