Pdroms Needs You...

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
PDRoms will get a completly new code base and you have the chance now to request features and tell your other thoughts about this page.

What are you missing?
What can be improved?
Is there anything you don't like? If so, what and why?

It is very important that you are giving feedback, this will help me to improve PDRoms, which means it will be also a better service for you. You can raise your voice now to make this a more comfortable place for you and others! Every single thought will help to improve this page and make it a better community service.

Feedback can be left here in this thread (or on the PDR board http://www.pdroms.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=246, Guest posting is enabled, no registration required)

The coder will start on 15th December. A brandnew layout is also done! So leave your opinion and help to enhance this community service! Once the code is done I will REUPLOAD the whole archive on a new serer, which means more speed and it will also allow larger files, which haven't been uploaded yet (like homebrews larger than 50mb, - pdx intro collection for psx, etc)

I will also go and upload missing releases and start new sections as for gp2x and psp.

Thanks for reading and hopefully thanks for your opinion!
-Kojote/PDR www.pdroms.de

(if you found grammar and spelling mistakes... keep them :) busy as hell atm)

Vimacs posted on Dec 9 2005 at 12:52 PM said:
i want to be able to post images/decribtions/reviews to evry file.

This is already a fixed plan, more user interaction. Adding comments, reviews, missing pictures and similar stuff. For each positive thing you do for PDR you will get points. The TOP10 contributors will be shown on the main page by name.

Last edited by a moderator:
kedo posted on Dec 9 2005 at 02:19 PM said:
How about a homebrew developer webpage link database? :)

everyone who is registered will be able to add links to various categories :) of course it will need an approvement beforehand... but i guess this is normal :)

everyone who is registered will be able to add links to various categories smile.gif of course it will need an approvement beforehand... but i guess this is normal

I mean links to homebrew developer homepages. Like the "Submit News" page. A developer could fill out a form with his homepage url and the handheld/console he is coding on. And the link would get added to the linklist for "Homedevelopers" (which is still empty on pdroms) :)

kedo posted on Dec 9 2005 at 02:30 PM said:
everyone who is registered will be able to add links to various categories smile.gif of course it will need an approvement beforehand... but i guess this is normal

I mean links to homebrew developer homepages. Like the "Submit News" page. A developer could fill out a form with his homepage url and the handheld/console he is coding on. And the link would get added to the linklist for "Homedevelopers" (which is still empty on pdroms) :)

thats what i mean with the answer above...

Back