Pdrc #3.33 - Soon

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
i gonna start another coding compo... every information you need can be found at http://www.pdroms.de/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=19

official compo start is 20th june 05, rules are pre-rules, so this means few things can change.

the rules are kept to a minimum and you don't need to add a "sponsored by" blabla anywhere in your game. this time there is only ONE prize, which will be paid by the pdr banner income money. thought it's time to give something back again :D

feedback is welcome.

So, you want us to make a remake of a classic in limited size? does notz sound fun on so many platforms. why don't you give the people some creative freedom. Remember the last pdroms compo? the topic/theme was too tight, too limited --> not enoughtentries. think about it.

is a asteriods remake ok?

Paul you game no workie on gp32!

aulpay uoyay amegay onay orkieway noay gp32 !ay

can i use fenix?

ancay iay seuay enixfay?

Dont call me paul on the boards <_<

and yessit does, i just need to modify the music.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you want us to make a remake of a classic in limited size? does notz sound fun on so many platforms. why don't you give the people some creative freedom. Remember the last pdroms compo? the topic/theme was too tight, too limited --> not enoughtentries. think about it.
2 mb compressed as RAR is plenty enough of space... noone says the binary must have that size, just the end archive should not come above 2mb. I think that is pretty fair...

Update: 5MB now

Even fairer.

Synkro, why do you complain, it`s his compo... there was just a normal compo some time ago, remember GBAX 2005 ? :D

I think the idea of the retro look is very cool!

is a asteriods remake ok?

Paul you game no workie on gp32!

aulpay uoyay amegay onay orkieway noay gp32 !ay

can i use fenix?

ancay iay seuay enixfay?

Dont call me paul on the boards <_<

and yessit does, i just need to modify the music.
Hi paul on these boards... do you know any good mod sites?

Count me in :)
yay 5mb plenty of space for me! Im in! Oh and sorry paul on these boards. paul why cant i call you paul on these boards? Paul should i call you wolly wotsit or nova or some other things.

Oh and earlir i typed paul by accident :p

Back