Pdroms Dialog On The Wiki

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
noticed this the other day (and posted in another thread about it) is it possible for somone to remove the popup box to connect and login to pdroms from the wiki, its really annoying and i dont know why it is on every wiki page.

just having a mooch around, pdroms.org isnt even accessable without a password and username although this page is http://www.pdroms.org/news/light/ , i dont see what that has to do with the wiki (is it trying to redirect to pdroms when people go on the wiki ?)

Samba Pa Ti said:
noticed this the other day (and posted in another thread about it) is it possible for somone to remove the popup box to connect and login to pdroms from the wiki, its really annoying and i dont know why it is on every wiki page.

just having a mooch around, pdroms.org isnt even accessable without a password and username although this page is http://www.pdroms.org/news/light/ , i dont see what that has to do with the wiki (is it trying to redirect to pdroms when people go on the wiki ?)

seems the feed is making problems, as the main articles are only accessable via the main page, which is pw protected. i wrote a mail to mike/gp2x.org about the issue and hope it will be fixed soon.

mike added the rss-feed back recently again, but forgot to set the filter for "GP2x", that why it displays homebrew for all possible systems supported by pdr. i asked him to pull the feed out for now, which might be less problems for everyone right now.

if anyone is interested in gp2x homebrew and other systems homebrew releases, you might use the opera feed reader... which is no that picky and does not follow anything, before it's really clicked. (that makes really less troubles)

there is still no "public" release date for pdroms - alpha testing, coding and stuff... just for those who want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back