Pcsx4All Problems!

MikePearcey

Still Fresh
Hi,
can anybody tell me were im going wrong with PCSX4ALL?
ive extracted my ISOs into the ISO folder but when i click on the game,it just resets back to the PCSX4ALL menu!!
(IVE placed the bios in the root!)

Website reference removed. No mentions of ROM downloading sites please, they're illegal and in breach of board rules. :) Gruso

You should just put the ISO files into the folder. Don't extract them. Make sure they're not compressed with pocketiso or such. If you still have the same problem, maybe the game is not supported yet.

Does it do this to all the games you are trying? How many games have you tried? Also, what games are you trying?

geise69 said:
Does it do this to all the games you are trying? How many games have you tried? Also, what games are you trying?
ive tried a few simple games:
metal slug
pro pinball
salamander deluxe pack
gradius deluxe pack

salamander and gradius,the screen just goes black!
the others just reset

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.TwisT said:
You should just put the ISO files into the folder. Don't extract them. Make sure they're not compressed with pocketiso or such. If you still have the same problem, maybe the game is not supported yet.
the files are zipped so i unzipped them.
when i drag the files across to the ISO folder,they automatically extract!!!??

BillyW said:
Mr.TwisT said:

Thanks guys,ive sorted the problem!!
I had to change the CPU Core to BIOS!!
Although the games are still crashing after the SONY screen comes up!!
I think its just a matter of finding the correct settings and ISOs!

BillyW said:
BillyW said:
Mr.TwisT said:

Thanks guys,ive sorted the problem!!
I had to change the CPU Core to BIOS!!
Although the games are still crashing after the SONY screen comes up!!
I think its just a matter of finding the correct settings and ISOs!

Make sure your "iso" is in lower-case.

I'm having about the same issue. I put all the Zipped ROMs in the "isos" Folder..and yet I see nothing come up when I run PSX4All. Not sure if it's because the the Folder was Named "isos" instead of "iso" or not..or if I need to Extract things out the Zip and leave things inside it while transfering them to other Folders.

The ROMS I have in there are:
WWF War Zone
Strider 2
Marvel VS Capcom
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

So far I've seen a Listing on here that all those except for maybe WWF War Zone are Compatible to some degree..yet I still have not much clue why PSX4All hasn't found them in the "isos" Folder. What could I possibly doing wrong?

Back