Pcsx Rearmed Issue

Were we watching the same video? I'm not entirely certain I would say a nearly half second input lag is "playing".

ruffnutts said:
@ ronedwards I see your from london like me I paid around 55 quid for it well worth it in my eyes mate....
Hello mate yep south london. We must be the only two people in london who's heard of these things. When i tell my mates about my caanoo they think im playng games on a boat :lol: Where you getting your jxd from gotta have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Were we watching the same video? I'm not entirely certain I would say a nearly half second input lag is "playing".
Maybe coz its the trial version? looks impresive though.

Riley2MR2 said:
ronedwards said:
Riley2MR2 said:
Wow! Both of those look great. PSX emulation looks solid and just watched some N64 emulation which looks smooth too.

Do these devices work in the same way? i.e. You have to get separate emulators and roms/isos?

And who wins out of a Yinlips vs JXD-S601 fight? B)
I wanna know the winner so i can invest, woohoo I think christmas is coming super early this year haha

Same! Although I would leave it for a while to see if anything else came out after! Knowing my luck, something better would come out a day after I brought my next handheld lol.

How is your Caanoo with PSX gaming? And if not, what do you use it for? :)
Hello mate i mainly use mame on my caanoo, shinobi double dragon final fight all the games i played in the arcades as a young lad, I play command and conquer red alert for the psx runs perfectly.

Awesome, I loved Shinobi. :ph34r:

Anyway, back on topic.

Notaz, I saw that I wasn't running it in proper bios mode (HLE was selected) so I loaded up a savestate, saved ingame on a memory card (in scph10001.bin bios mode) then reset the game and loaded via the Continue Game option, not load state like I usually do. Seems to of done the trick; I now made to the next screen with no issues so far.

Just putting it out there for your info, might help you in the future. :)

Riley2MR2 said:
Notaz, I saw that I wasn't running it in proper bios mode (HLE was selected) so I loaded up a savestate, saved ingame on a memory card (in scph10001.bin bios mode) then reset the game and loaded via the Continue Game option, not load state like I usually do. Seems to of done the trick; I now made to the next screen with no issues so far.
That explains it then, moving to HLE todo list.

Back