Pc Link Is Bust.


Shadow of Chaos

Active Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
588
Age
41
Location
South wales, UK.
Website
Visit site
i have downloaded PC link from a few different sites, as i have formatted my HD.. and when i go to open the program to install it, it just comes on and quickly closes before going to setup to install the files.

I have deleted it and tried downloading it again but still getting the same problem, anyone know what the problem is?

I'd like to know asap as i want to put some roms on my SMC but cant get to transfer them without pc link.

cheers.
 
there are a couple of different versions of PClink to try... don't give up *quite* yet...

you've reinstalled your USB drivers, right?

if all fails, it's another windows reinstall, or a cardreader, I reckon...



and um? trooper? freelauncher's on the SMC... he just says he needs to transfer ROMs... plus it was never mentioned... are you on drugs?
 
Thanks for the fast replies, no i havent updated my firmware its still at basic original level ;) and yer i have the USB drivers right on the desktop.

I'll try that link you gave for the deluxe version 0-bake, hopefuly it works.. because the versions i found while searching on google all seemed to be corrupted for some reason :blink: .

I dont have an SMC reader/writer my old man has 1 in his comp next to me but id rather just transfer files via my own pc, i admit it is slow and i will probably end up getting one sooner or later.
 
toxibunny posted on Feb 6 2005 at 02:15 AM said:
there are a couple of different versions of PClink to try... don't give up *quite* yet...

you've reinstalled your USB drivers, right?

if all fails, it's another windows reinstall, or a cardreader, I reckon...



and um? trooper? freelauncher's on the SMC... he just says he needs to transfer ROMs... plus it was never mentioned... are you on drugs?
​

You obviously never read my post the way it was written, Go on read it again and see what i mean. Coffee is a drug, So i guess i am.

Trooper
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top