Pc Link Is Bust.

Shadow of Chaos

Website
Visit site
i have downloaded PC link from a few different sites, as i have formatted my HD.. and when i go to open the program to install it, it just comes on and quickly closes before going to setup to install the files.

I have deleted it and tried downloading it again but still getting the same problem, anyone know what the problem is?

I'd like to know asap as i want to put some roms on my SMC but cant get to transfer them without pc link.

cheers.

there are a couple of different versions of PClink to try... don't give up *quite* yet...

you've reinstalled your USB drivers, right?

if all fails, it's another windows reinstall, or a cardreader, I reckon...

and um? trooper? freelauncher's on the SMC... he just says he needs to transfer ROMs... plus it was never mentioned... are you on drugs?

Thanks for the fast replies, no i havent updated my firmware its still at basic original level ;) and yer i have the USB drivers right on the desktop.

I'll try that link you gave for the deluxe version 0-bake, hopefuly it works.. because the versions i found while searching on google all seemed to be corrupted for some reason :blink: .

I dont have an SMC reader/writer my old man has 1 in his comp next to me but id rather just transfer files via my own pc, i admit it is slow and i will probably end up getting one sooner or later.

toxibunny posted on Feb 6 2005 at 02:15 AM said:
there are a couple of different versions of PClink to try... don't give up *quite* yet...

you've reinstalled your USB drivers, right?

if all fails, it's another windows reinstall, or a cardreader, I reckon...

and um? trooper? freelauncher's on the SMC... he just says he needs to transfer ROMs... plus it was never mentioned... are you on drugs?

You obviously never read my post the way it was written, Go on read it again and see what i mean. Coffee is a drug, So i guess i am.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back