Pc Gamepads

If by Fusion you mean Kega Fusion (I doubt this a lot) the Joystick handler supports both keyboard keys and joypad buttons at the same time.

Personally I suggest a Sidewinder, because I have used about 3 and they've never failed me. Unfortunately I have a feeling most are game port based.

This is a problem for me too, as I no longer have a game port and instead have to use USB. I only have one USB pad but plan to buy more for 4-player Micro Machines 96 gameplay :D or V3, whatever floats the boat. My keyboard only supports a measly 2 players simultaneously, at best (my laptop supports 4, which is ridiculous)

To put a spin on this: cheap online USB joypad stockists?

Rico posted on Oct 11 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
If by Fusion you mean Kega Fusion (I doubt this a lot) the Joystick handler supports both keyboard keys and joypad buttons at the same time.

Personally I suggest a Sidewinder, because I have used about 3 and they've never failed me. Unfortunately I have a feeling most are game port based.

This is a problem for me too, as I no longer have a game port and instead have to use USB. I only have one USB pad but plan to buy more for 4-player Micro Machines 96 gameplay :D or V3, whatever floats the boat. My keyboard only supports a measly 2 players simultaneously, at best (my laptop supports 4, which is ridiculous)

To put a spin on this: cheap online USB joypad stockists?
I dunno about the gamepads but I got my Sidewinder Joystick and it uses USB and it's over a year old. So I assume microsoft will've totally converted to USB by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arr, I did mean Kega Fusion. Got to get my Sonic 2 fix.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I got a cheap ass one from Game (own brand) and it's perfect. Same shape as a PS2 controller but with 10 buttons and auto-fire.

In fact, I'm quite glad i went to Game. Here's what I got

Sim City 3000 ... £4.99
Colin McRae Rally 2 ... £4.99
Tomb Raider III ... £4.99
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation ... £4.99
Gamepad ... £12.99

Total: £19.98

wtf? anyway, I wasn't going to argue with that total!! :D

retro gaming ahoy!

Back