Pc Engine Gt (the Handheld One):d

CABBAGES

Website
Visit site
Hi i was just about to put my turbo grafx express(pc engine gt) on ebay but i thought i would ask here if anyone would be interested in buying it ? its in great condition and has the box and everythin and one game. If your interested post here. I migh tnot need to put it on ebay :D

Well, for one thing, this shoudl be in the marketplace forum.

Two, I think I might be interested. But since you say it's PC Engine, I'm guessing you're in Europe. I'm in the US, the shipping complications wouldn't be worth it.

remember that a PC Engine GT plays only japanese games and a Tubo GT only american games.
If you're buying a Turbo GT, you will need to buy an adaptator (hard to find)

Most games are japanese (and the best are japanese : Street Fighter II', Bomber Man 94,...) and do not exist in american version

Ahh such happy memories, i was one of the lucky ones i had a pcengine lt(lap top)such a great machine at it's time.I dont regret selling it now..got magicengine emulator for my pc and can still play my cd roms on it and my GP32 for games on the move.If we could have the save feature implemented on gpengine, that would be gaming heaven for us pcengine fans.Best of luck with your sale but unless you strike lucky you may struggle unless you're prepared to accept a low price.BTW i've got a multi region sega nomad and a fistful of megadrive/genesis carts its a battery guzzler(backlight screen) and built like a Russian car.........
~S~

well im hopefull i will get a god price just sold a neo geo cd (jap) for £200 :D:D oh and its the turbo grafx express must be the us one

Jester posted on May 4 2004 at 06:52 PM said:
I'm trying 2 get hold of a Dreamcast @ the min i'm really intrested in getting into the dreamcast homebrew scene it looks pretty cool
I'm selling my dreamcast on ebay here if you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloomin heck thats well cheap, but the pricell go up quite a bit i reckon

And 200 smackers for a NEO GEO CD, u can buy em as new for £120

N E way, how mcu hu want for it. I completely forgot bout PCengine for a while, then watched ENEMY OF THE STATE and it all came flooding back

crazeeplaya posted on May 4 2004 at 08:36 PM said:
Jester posted on May 4 2004 at 06:52 PM said:
I'm trying 2 get hold of a Dreamcast @ the min i'm really intrested in getting into the dreamcast homebrew scene it looks pretty cool
I'm selling my dreamcast on ebay here if you are interested
Dreamcast rocks. I got a DC, 4 controllers, 8 VMUS, 2 rumble packs, a keyboard, a mouse and an arcade stick :)

We fixed the reset problem yesterday but the graphics have gone a little weird. I wil buy a new one soon tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mwahaahaha. While we're on the topic of Dreamcast

Shenmue 2 ........ possibly the greatest game i have ever played, hope 3 comes out soon otherwise ill bitch slap Yu Suzuki

Oh and does n e one remember that news a few months ago about a Virtua Fighter RPG? Wasnt that the original name for Shenmue, i am so confused

Remember that the jap and non-japanese versions of the TG16 only differed in connector (they swapped some pins around).

For my Turbo Express, I got a purple cart that lets me play japanese games on it (you plug the hucard into the cart and into the T.E.). You can make your own pretty easilty as well.

jeff

Games I have for my dc now:
  • Quake 3
  • Sonic 2
  • Zero Gunner 2
  • Cannon Spike
  • Capcom vs. snk 2
  • Soul Calibur
  • Chu Chu Rocket
  • Crazy Taxi 2
  • Sega Sports Tennis 2k2
Homebrew and emulator stuff I have:
  • DCDIVX Player with a few films
  • Dreamsnes with a some games
  • Bleem
  • Megadrive emu- the amazing cracked one
  • Mame - But i dont have a keyboard so i cant try that yet.
Peripherals:
  • 2 controllers
  • 2 vmus
  • 2 rumble packs
Not that much, but keeps me occupied. Im tryin to figure out how to play the divx player from memory card on my unchipped ps2 so i can play divx better quality tho. I dont have a tv out card on the pc.

Back