Paypal

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
I have a question. Say i use my debit card for paypal. If someone pays me via paypal does it actually go straight onto my bank account or do i have to transfer it from my paypal account to my bank account. Which of course costs money.

I already told u this in the Market Place which you read before making this thread :p......

You add a Bank account or your Debit Card to PayPal

You Receive the Payment, it Sits in your PayPal account.

You click Withdraw and enter the ammount you want to put into your bank / debit account

You wait about 5 days and check with your bank to see if the money went in

Yep That's right it goes to paypal and then you have to click on something that sends it to your bank account. I tend to leave it in paypal and buy more stuff on eBay because then it comes straight out og my paypal account hahahahaha...

I'm addicted to eBay :(

The payment clears instantly, so theres no chance of it bouncing or wahtever, it just takes 5 days for paypal to put the money into your bank account, but once its in the paypal bank its guaranteed

'guaranteed' is probably too strong a word. Any paypal payment can be retracted upto 30 days after being sent if the buyer sends a complaint to Paypal. The money is then taken straight from your account, and if you don't have the money, you are left with a negative balance and Paypal then jump on YOU to add funds to make it either zero or positive.

Also, don't forget that payments made to a paypal account with a credit or debit card can suffer from chargeback's. This means the money is taken from your account and sent back to the sender, and paypal reserve the right to charge you for them doing so.

The only ways that are almost guaranteed are bank transfers (need to wait a few days and check your bank thought) and nochex (instant, and advertises that they'll shoulder any chargebacks).

Back