Payback

MaGaIn

Still Fresh
Where can I purchase payback download. I am in the United States and want to pay in USD

Thanks

christo930 said:
paxl13 said:
Here it is ;)

http://gp2x.co.uk/payback.html

paxl13

That's in the UK, priced in pounds and charging VAT (which if I remember correctly, is a 17% tax). What about a US distributer, located in the US?

Chris

17.5% :eek:

I don't think anybody else has it on download :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway, it's far less costy thant the SD version, I've taken it there. And this make me remeber that I never got to pass the 2nd level. The game's great but this is not realy my cup of tee :)

A great deal at this price tough ;)

paxl13

Usually, if you're in the US, you need to pay YOUR VAT, not the one where you BUY it from.
It's also available from my shop, but that's EUR, so you can also buy at gp2x.co.uk ;)

EvilDragon said:
Usually, if you're in the US, you need to pay YOUR VAT, not the one where you BUY it from.
It's also available from my shop, but that's EUR, so you can also buy at gp2x.co.uk ;)
We don't have a VAT.

Yrx said:
EvilDragon said:
We don't have a VAT.

Of course you do, it's that annoying extra percentage tax you must pay for most products you buy in any stores. Why these taxes aren't included in the sticker price of all products (besides international ones) I'll never understand.

Alex. said:
Yrx said:
EvilDragon said:
We don't have a VAT.

Of course you do, it's that annoying extra percentage tax you must pay for most products you buy in any stores. Why these taxes aren't included in the sticker price of all products (besides international ones) I'll never understand.

Nope, no VAT. We do have a city/state sales tax, which generally doesn't apply to online purchases if the online shop doesn't have a physical presence in the state you are purchasing from.

Some places (such as Oregon) have no sales tax either. It was never in the Oregon constitution, and tax bills have to go on the ballot (because they require an amendment to the state constitution), and of course nobody's ever voted yes (its of course been on the ballot for ages). Sometimes I love democracy :)

Back