Payback Came This Morning, But I Cant Play It?

dosteridge

I play, therefore I am?
Website
Visit site
Ok, so the doorbell goes this morning at 8 am and my wife gets up to answer it. 10 minutes later I get up and go to the bathroom etc...... when I get downstairs she has not only opened it, tested it works, and then wrapped it up for Christmas for me and hidden it!!!!

I feel like a kid again :rolleyes:

Has anybody else suffered this misfortune?

Happy Days :D

Edit:eek:ops, I think ive posted this in the wrong place, Sorry.

Maybe next time use a better title, I was worried some DRM thing on payback wasn't working.

But yeah, same thing here, payback is going under the christmas tree, thank goodness for the demo till XMAS.

i would act like a kid again, me and my brothers were experts at opening christmas presents before christmas day. one year we got a full two weeks of master system goodness before christmas day, we carefully unwrapped the present and replaced the master system unit with some books :)

two days before christmas we put the master system back, my old man never did work out why we was so good at alex kid from the first time we played it :)

Guyfawkes posted on Dec 9 2006 at 01:57 PM said:
i would act like a kid again, me and my brothers were experts at opening christmas presents before christmas day. one year we got a full two weeks of master system goodness before christmas day, we carefully unwrapped the present and replaced the master system unit with some books :)

two days before christmas we put the master system back, my old man never did work out why we was so good at alex kid from the first time we played it :)

Now that is genius!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
going back even further i done similar with amstrad and speccy games. but instead of swapping the tapes i copied them on the hifi to another tape.

Guyfawkes posted on Dec 9 2006 at 09:18 AM said:
going back even further i done similar with amstrad and speccy games. but instead of swapping the tapes i copied them on the hifi to another tape.
lol small scale piracy ;P

- Alex

mth411 posted on Dec 9 2006 at 01:52 PM said:
Maybe next time use a better title, I was worried some DRM thing on payback wasn't working.
Sorry, did'nt mean to worry you :unsure:

Edit: @Guyfawkes - Thanks for the tips, I have some sneaky ideas of my own now

Back