Pausing In Master System In The Drmdx Beta

fomit

Website
www.flickr.com
When I do the SMS config for the DrMDX beta, I set up a pause button. Now, I am trying to play Wonderboy III: The Dragon Trap and I can't find any way to pause my game so that I can see the inventory screen.

Anyone have any advice on how to get this to work?

fomit posted on May 27 2006 at 07:14 AM said:
When I do the SMS config for the DrMDX beta, I set up a pause button. Now, I am trying to play Wonderboy III: The Dragon Trap and I can't find any way to pause my game so that I can see the inventory screen.

Yes use Beta 3 :)

Beta 1+2 are missing the pause button emulation. This has been added to beta 3 so when it is released you should be able to play this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy posted on May 27 2006 at 03:19 PM said:
fomit posted on May 27 2006 at 07:14 AM said:

Yes use Beta 3 :)

Beta 1+2 are missing the pause button emulation. This has been added to beta 3 so when it is released you should be able to play this game.

Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply, Reesy. I am really enjoying playing all these old SMS games again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back