Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've tried it

• I'm willing to try it

• NO!

• Total voters

Good for you, spray, and please do not feel ridiculed when I say that if you think it is good, by all means, go on. People should do what they feel is right as long as they don't interfere with my life ;) I have no problem with people smoking weed, I do not, however, want to deal with drunken or high people. Well, drunken ones are OK sometimes, those on weed usually piss me off... so when I am close prepare for severe brain damage if you are high and can't sontrol yourself :D

Really, I can't understand people that want to get high. I can go into a careless state of mind without drugs, may have something to do with my birth defect (some kind of genetic mutation that fucked up my hormone production. Yes, I could go all night, no, I am not a rapist, yes, I get infections easily), I don't know what about everyone else. If it's just for enjoyment, just a little "pushing the boundaries", I say do it and be happy. Of course moderation is important, as it is with everything.....

Excuse me, why do I preach to you? I didn't even mean to ;) Put in a nutshell: Do it, but don't get on my nerves with it, then we'll all be friends :p

I think all "recreational drugs", including alchohol and nicotine, are bad and should not be consumed. I only drink alchohol very rarely and only in social situations. I have never once gotten drunk, nor do I plan on it. I'm just one of those people who do not latch onto those rare moments of fun. Basically if a recreational activity doesn't give me long-lasting entertainment, it isn't worth it. No drug can provide that...except maybe Prozac :D

This is all my opinion and I do not expect everyone to agree with me. It is also my opinion that consuming reactional drugs is a lot about peer pressure, while the other part is about latching onto those rare moments of pleasure and ignoring risks. I wish people could find ways to entertain themselves without any serious side-effects, but we really aren't at that stage in our intellectual evolution yet.

Hmmm? No. Cigarettes smell disgusting to me, and so does weed...

If I ever feel the need to forget about the rest of the world and lapse into a careless, relaxed state of mind, I listen to some classical music. Does wonders for me. Who needs drugs? ;)

I've used it a fair bit, but never got much enjoyment out of it.

Either it is shit, or I wasn't smoking enough.

I'm at my mate's two week house party soon, so that is going to be my last attempt, and if it sucks again I'm just going to give it up.

I've used it a fair bit, but never got much enjoyment out of it.

Either it is shit, or I wasn't smoking enough.

I'm at my mate's two week house party soon, so that is going to be my last attempt, and if it sucks again I'm just going to give it up.
dude, to quote cypress hill:

"Take Hits From The Bong"

:lol: 600th post w00t! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't have time to read everything posted
but how can you not at least some of the time
it is everywhere

all i can say is this

I hate polls like these.

I wont say that I'll never try it, I wont say that I will. I certainly dont have any objection to anyone using it.

Lets just say i stop at even Alcohol as i dont like the idea of losing any control of myself i just cant see it ending well ^^
You lose control much easier and quickly with alcohol. It's something to relax with, like people might have a glass of whisky by the fire, you aren't going to have anything bad happen to you there. Just the same as playing a bit of playstation on having a joint. It's just to relax.

Alcohol can get you wasted, weed can't.

In my experience anyway, I'm sure someone'll come along and tell me otherwise.

I drink unhealthy amounts. The reason I drink is cause I think it will help with my problems when most times it just makes them many times worst.

Anyways back to counting the pennies into stacks of pounds so I can go get wasted soon :)

I've been smoking weed since the tender age of 13.
I'm now 35, have a very good job, own a home, have a nice sized bank account, and have been happily married for over 11 years.

All that bullshit you see on those after school TV specials is a load of scare-tactics crap.

People who are prone to becoming addicts will do so whether exposed to alcohol or drugs; it's in their DNA, addiction is a disease, not a social flaw.

IMO, I see alcohol as a more serious problem. Its use is celebrated and encouraged in our society, yet its physical effects are proven harmful by the medical profession as a whole. Alcohol, along with tobacco, are still legal in the U.S. despite their deadly effects.

Marijuana use has never killed anyone (go on, link me to the story about the one man who allegedly died from smoking weed), nor has anyone gotten cancer or emphysema from smoking weed. Yet, it remains a controlled and deadly substance in most of the world.

I'm not going to expound on the virtues of a clear, drug-free mind. By all means, stay clean and sober ... understand though that consenting adults should have the right to catch a buzz if they so desire, as long as no one gets hurt or has their rights infringed upon.

</long-ass rant>

Marijuana use has never killed anyone (go on, link me to the story about the one man who allegedly died from smoking weed), nor has anyone gotten cancer or emphysema from smoking weed. Yet, it remains a controlled and deadly substance in most of the world.
To add a brainless (*looks over to jegHegy*) comment: As far as I know, you usually add tobacco to your Marihuana. Now I sincerely doubt that Marihuana is completely safe and healthy (neither do I supect it is the root of all evil), but even if it was, there is anther substance that is definitely proven to be bad for you. Also, you can get addicted to it, another thing that is NOT GOOD. Now don't overdo it with how good Marihuana is, I hope I see it fairly realistic ;)

About this discussion concerning legality: I too think it should be legalized. Better to have a chance of controlled, quality stuff than something you buy from a sleazy guy who is not supervised by the state. I don't think Marihuana is good, but neither do I think alcohol or nicotine is good. I want to try neither, but I sure think that people who do and are allowed to should be able to get controlled weed. Dealing with high people is about as annoying as dealing with drunk people, but at least in my experience they do not throw up as much ;)

Its a multi billion dollar market, imagine the tax revenue the govt could make from it.

and it wouldn't just be for VAT, they could charge for licenses for cafes and such, they can create jobs in the sector of manufacturing and research, they could spray it over rioting mobs to calm them down :D

they could spray it over rioting mobs to calm them down :D
Rofl!

Yeah, I'd go with legalise and control rather than restrict. Whilst I say addiction is possible, I entirely agree that it depends on who you are - some people will manage it despite the supposed fact that the drug isn't addictive, whilst others will remain not only unaddicted to MJ, but also to heavier drugs; its just a lottery as to whether you're one of them when you first take the stuff. As such, we should really just provide the same help we do for alcoholics or smokers wanting to quit for those who use the herb.

I have nothing against people who smoke pot... just not something I wanna try myself... I will probably when im forced to goto amsterdam tho. Will have pot milkshakes or something cause I dont fancy smoking it :/

I'm for legalisation. Amsterdam is an example that controlled legalisation does work.

(now, using England as an example)
HOWEVER the flip-side of this coin is that usually european's are more controlled people than the english.
English football hooligism is an example of this. The english are usually less controlled, thus you can't get beer at a water-park in England like you can in France. (ignore the fact that French beer is usually weaker than british beer too)
I see the legalisation of MJ in England would be disasterous, the Daily Mail would scream blue-murder and a large increase in deaths due to people being high whilst driving. Thus I don't see it being a practical solution. In England.

Back