Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've tried it

• I'm willing to try it

• NO!

• Total voters

Oh man i used to smoke loadsa th shit but i havent for a good two or three months now im waitin to get some potent weed coz im fed up with the rocky coz its not that nice in the summer, i rele want some Northerns or Purple Haze :rolleyes: .
But i think im gonna stop for a bit and wait to get this last year of skool over and done with.

Edit: I think it all depends on the person if you become psycholigically addicted to it or not, my mate complains like fuck when he doesnt have a smoke whereas i dnt care its just as gooda day with or without u just get off your ass and do something.

yes, it is psychologically addictive, no, it's not less dangerous than alcohol. it's just that people think alcohol isn't dangerous because it's legal. (so weed being illegal MUST mean it kills people!) from now on i won't post in this thread, since 90% of the people are dumb enough to believe the general views that are being spread in the media and the whole society. have fun, kids.
Sorry could you clarify that? You seem to be contradicting yourself unless you're trying to make a point by it? Or I'm reading it wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it is psychologically addictive, no, it's not less dangerous than alcohol. it's just that people think alcohol isn't dangerous because it's legal. (so weed being illegal MUST mean it kills people!) from now on i won't post in this thread, since 90% of the people are dumb enough to believe the general views that are being spread in the media and the whole society. have fun, kids.
Sorry could you clarify that? You seem to be contradicting yourself unless you're trying to make a point by it? Or I'm reading it wrong?
people are ignorant and talk shit without research. that's all i'm saying. voted for option one, if that means anything.

get lost cheech, don't try and "bend my banana" with your disturbed world view.

J/K :p

im already addicted to internet pron so i don't think i want to use it.

Yeah I smoke it regulalry, but not like everyday. I mainly smoke it with my girlfriend. Normally resin.. but green is so much nicer and so much more smooth. It's normally a chill-out thing... when we go out socially we drink abit, but when its a quiet night in, we sit back and have, "deep, meaningful coversations" and we listen to Tool, Counting Crows, Opeth, Nile, Converge, Blind Melon... whatever we like, with soem cool incense and yada yeah - you get my point.

Alcohol socially.
Marijuana personally.

if im chilling with my main circle of mates (bout seven of us) then we'll be discussing stuff, passing a joint and listening to some music.
if im at a party then its booze all the way!
'Nuff said really.

Gah, really need to learn how to roll.

Good life skill, that is.

if im chilling with my main circle of mates (bout seven of us) then we'll be discussing stuff, passing a joint and listening to some music.
if im at a party then its booze all the way!
'Nuff said really.

Gah, really need to learn how to roll.

Good life skill, that is.
I think thers a knack to it you can ither roll really nice joints or cant roll at all, altho you can learn, but for me it just happened one day and cud roll obviously they improved as i rolled more and more, basically just roll shells to start without anything in them to get a feel for it helped my mate make joints.

after a good year and a half of smoking and not rolling, one night when i wasnt partaking owing to driving, my mates coached me on how to do it properly, i'm now pretty good!

its definitely worth learning how, sense of pride when its being passed round!

Yeah I smoke it regulalry, but not like everyday. I mainly smoke it with my girlfriend. Normally resin.. but green is so much nicer and so much more smooth. It's normally a chill-out thing... when we go out socially we drink abit, but when its a quiet night in, we sit back and have, "deep, meaningful coversations" and we listen to Tool, Counting Crows, Opeth, Nile, Converge, Blind Melon... whatever we like, with soem cool incense and yada yeah - you get my point.

Alcohol socially.
Marijuana personally.
Resin? :huh: I am quite sure I've got some miniatures made out of that stuff, that is, if we talk about the same resin here ;)
And Nile.... if you try to relax with Nile, I can understand how you need Mary Jane :lol: I mean, I think Nile sounds like a distorted thunderstorm, especially "Black Seeds Of Vengeance" and I am someone who feels calm listening to Hypocrisy :)

As for myself: I am practically drug-free. I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol and I don't like pineapple (that was a direct quote from my days in our army ;)). And personally I don't see a reason to. Drinking for example. If someone likes beer, by all means, drink it. If someone fancies his glass of wine in the evening, I am the last to say no. But I can not see the fun in trying to get so drunk that you can exercise no control over you anymore and wake up lying in your own dirt the next day ;) As for moderate consumption, why not, but I don't like the taste and so I don't drink.
Smoking, well, nobody has so far succeeded in explaining the point to me. Getting the facts straight, smokers pay for the privilege to harm their body and stink up the place. I am waiting for the positive aspects. So yes, I do boycott smoking. If you don't like it, you always have the option to leave. Nobody ever got into my room smoking. And when we celebrate something, I kick smokers out into the garden. Even if it's 80 below with a snowstorm. And a horde of hooligans currently rampaging through the neighborhood. And if my beloved relatives don't want to sit in the cold, they better not try to stink up my place :p
Ahem. Ending my rant about smoking, I don't want to try weed either. It's not healthy (come on you pro-weed-people, show me that I am wrong) and its sure as hell does not smell good (as it was claimed by some of my chums). If you need weed to have a good time, you're doing something wrong, terribly wrong in fact. When I am with my friends, the mere thought of having a joint to have a better time would be an insult to us all :D By the way, my friends don't smoke weed so the situation would never occur....

As for myself: I am practically drug-free. I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol and I don't like pineapple (that was a direct quote from my days in our army ;)). And personally I don't see a reason to. Drinking for example. If someone likes beer, by all means, drink it. If someone fancies his glass of wine in the evening, I am the last to say no. But I can not see the fun in trying to get so drunk that you can exercise no control over you anymore and wake up lying in your own dirt the next day ;) As for moderate consumption, why not, but I don't like the taste and so I don't drink.
Smoking, well, nobody has so far succeeded in explaining the point to me. Getting the facts straight, smokers pay for the privilege to harm their body and stink up the place. I am waiting for the positive aspects. So yes, I do boycott smoking. If you don't like it, you always have the option to leave. Nobody ever got into my room smoking. And when we celebrate something, I kick smokers out into the garden. Even if it's 80 below with a snowstorm. And a horde of hooligans currently rampaging through the neighborhood. And if my beloved relatives don't want to sit in the cold, they better not try to stink up my place :p
Ahem. Ending my rant about smoking, I don't want to try weed either. It's not healthy (come on you pro-weed-people, show me that I am wrong) and its sure as hell does not smell good (as it was claimed by some of my chums). If you need weed to have a good time, you're doing something wrong, terribly wrong in fact. When I am with my friends, the mere thought of having a joint to have a better time would be an insult to us all :D By the way, my friends don't smoke weed so the situation would never occur....
I have all the time in the world for you my good man (? :huh: )
you've got your reasons but your not imposing, you've made sound decisions based on your own ideas.

for me, the idea of drinking to be drunk and smoking to be high is to experience something different.

i enjoy different things in life. i enjoy the way my perception of things is altered by drug use. for me its like a different life for a night when im smoking. your though process is totally different and your perceptions are altered, it makes for stimulating conversation and creates a whole other layer to things like gaming, listening to music and watching films.

as it is, we (my social group) don't use weed because that is the only way we enjoy each others company, it is merely an extension to our social life, like having all watched a play and discussing that, or watching a football game together or taking part in a board game together, it is merely another exploration of our senses that we all happen to rather enjoy

Back