Pandoralive.info is... Alive !!

New article on Pandoralive !

pandoramodelcheck.png

Continue reading...

My qualifications: As Linux-Swat and Link escaped to France I was the only one left. In short words: There was some work that had to be done and I was the only one available to do it. Lucky me.
Link escaped to the US ;) , Linux-Swat to France.

Could you correct it please.

Great blog (esp. for catching up on releases), keep the updates coming :)

I would love to see more native game reviews that would be good I really liked the marathon review and it was actually a game that I never noticed before reading the review.

Maybe I will review all the "made for Pandora" homebrew games, including mine heheh I will try not to favor my own game too much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool to review homebrew games but many of them are not exactly... very good. That's normal since

1. it's difficult to make a game.

2. most developers take them as experiments or something and stop working on it after release.

3. most people are not "artists" and even if the game concept is cool it can look horrible

So I would probably only want to review the ones worth talking about, i.e. the most polished ones. 

So, it would not be interesting to publish articles just to say that one game or another is crap. It's not positive for anyone in the end. 

And Dredd, I am not talking about your game :) I haven't even tried yet. 

I don't think you are being particularly fair there - You can take a look at unpolished games or seemingly abandoned games and give positive criticism on what they are.

• Devs need/love/want feedback. Sometimes the idea is good but no one seems interested so a PoC stays a PoC instead of being polished for the masses.
  • In cases where the artwork and/or music suc... um... is not very good - This is a perfect opportunity to call on the community, there are plenty of talented people here.

Back