RMA for Cracked case and purple screen II

Cas

Hello

I did put a note on this in this thread but I think it has been overlooked.

My CC first batch Pandora is developing small cracks in the hinge which seem to be starting from a lump from the

inside, also it has developed the purple screen as well which is intermittent as you move the lid or handle the

Pandora.

Could a swap out be done for me as in the thread above, Craig send out the new silver Pandora with a new LCD

cable and I send my Pandora back to yourself.

My Pandora was originally bought from Craig for which I waited over a year for then upgraded to get it quicker.

I have no invoice ( computer problems, lost loads of other stuff as well ) from Craig but I will pass onto him my details for proof of purchase.

Thanks.

Well, it's probably in the wrong section - of course I'm fine if Craig sends the silver unit and I receive the old one to replace it, but I don't know if Craig got a silver unit left, so he is the one who needs to answer here, not me ;)

Thanks ED and I do appreciate that you are very busy I was just concerned my post had been overlooked.

I will wait and see if Craig replies now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to see how many of the silver ones I have left, I'm literally struggling with my workload this week, I know I'm behind on PMs etc.

I'm aiming to try to get as much done as I can tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply Craig, fingers etc crossed that you will have one, I eagerly await your reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to see how many of the silver ones I have left, I'm literally struggling with my workload this week, I know I'm behind on PMs etc.

I'm aiming to try to get as much done as I can tomorrow.

Any news on this yet Craig ?

Back