Pandora shuts down right after booting

Tavin

The title says it all.

My Pandora shuts down right after booting, it#s not like the battery is too weak it's properly shutting down (you see the statusbar)

Do I need to reinstall the Os, or is there another fix?

If you're sure the battery is properly charged, then it's likely a firmware problem. I'd reflash and be done with it.

Reseat your battery. This happened to me after I took my battery out in order to check what my new unit's serial number was, and it got as far as trying to display the battery meter on the panel every time, before immediately shutting down when it couldn't. Opening the back, and reseating the battery as described in the supplied Quick Start Guide fixed this issue for me.

It may be worth trying this before resorting to other solutions.

Also, you may think the battery is full enough, but it doesn't hurt to double check. Just plug it in and see if it boots proper, checking the gauge that way.

Also, you may think the battery is full enough, but it doesn't hurt to double check. Just plug it in and see if it boots proper, checking the gauge that way.

Indeed it doesn't the Batterie was nearly empty - charging did the trick

Indeed it doesn't the Batterie was nearly empty - charging did the trick
thats normal when the battery is near empty the os boots than shuts down instantly recharge and youll be hunky dory.

Back