Pandora parts on DragonBox

HelenF

Very Active Member
Hi, the website is behaving a bit strangely with the Pandora parts.

-I can't see what is actually in the cart. Would this work correctly if I submitted it, or is something wrong?

-The prices are coming up differently in the cart than on the product page. It looks like the VAT; but if I put other products in the cart, they don't change price (e.g. the 1GHz Pandora comes up at 499 EUR on the product page and in the cart).

-Does it mean there is a 5 EUR handling charge on all parts orders?

http://i.imgur.com/zD4dmy9.png

Hello. I too recently purchased a few Pandora parts from Dragonbox.de and experienced the same situations as you. Although the actual "part" doesn't appear in your cart, it can still be ordered no problem. As far as the 5 EUR charge goes, I think that is added to all parts orders as a "handling" fee as you stated. I think you are safe to place the order. Hope this helps.

I am a bit confused on this as well.  I really need to order a new case, LCD cable, and an official charging adaptor to make a few tweaks to my CC unit, but couldnt figure out how much the price was gonna be, so I am holding off til I know for sure. 

Yeah, there are a few bugs right now with the parts area in the shop that I need to fix:

1. It shows prices without VAT (so within the EU, 19% is added).

2. It doesn't show the summary in the checkout dialog or in the cart. The order is transferred correctly to my shop though!

The 5 EUR added are handling costs, yes, as it takes quite some time to sort all the parts together.

Back