Any ETA On When Replacement Parts Can Be Ordered?

Jumpman

Advanced Member
Hey Ed, I know your busy with new units and pre-orders(and EVERYTHING else), but some of us with early units are having issues and need replacement parts. Currently, my Pandora has been having screen issues and I haven't used it in about a month. I know your working as best you can, but when might replacement parts start to restock?

I'm actually interested in getting the "Case: Full Set + LCD assembled (Platinum)" set, any idea on when these may be added back to your site for ordering? Also, what does it mean in the description: "If you got an earlier unit (older than 2012), you might have to tweak the shoulder buttons though"?

I actually have one of the later CC units where they began to tweak the position of the shoulder buttons, and my shoulder buttons don't require any padding or other tricks to work, so will I still need to tweak them and if so, what does that require?

Chris

Yeah, I'm curious too, I would like a nub or 2 and a new keymat :)

I've done my University work and finally will have the rest of my holidays to help ED.

(Had to do an internship for 6 weeks so ED was alone)

If there are not dozens of repair Pandoras and unexpected troubles like the LCD issue we had before then I hope we can (finally) set the case parts and case sets back in stock.

But until I don't know how much work is left I can't tell you more.

I'm actually interested in getting the "Case: Full Set + LCD assembled (Platinum)" set, any idea on when these may be added back to your site for ordering? Also, what does it mean in the description: "If you got an earlier unit (older than 2012), you might have to tweak the shoulder buttons though"?
?

All repairs already done, so you can go ahead tomorrow :)
So replacement parts should be available soon?

Chris

Back