Pandora On Le Monde

hal9000

Website
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure it is the best place for this announce, but I was quite impressed this morning to see that Pandora was on the main page of the web site of "Le Monde", the most important french newspaper.

Actually, it is not a paper from Le Monde, but a blog about video games associated with the newspaper which is sometimes visible from the main page. Still, it is really impressive.

From the paper:

"[...]cette petite machine qui pourrait bouleverser l’ordre établi chez les constructeurs de consoles (mais aussi de mini-PC type EeePC d’Asus ou tablet-PC comme le N810 de Nokia) [...]"

Which means:

"[...] this machine could disrupt the market of console builder (and also small notebooks and tabletPC like eeePC and N810) [...]"

This is a really good news for the pandora in France and for pandora in general. It's the first step to have a good "media plan" in France. Just in case if "pandora team" wants to find french custumer on tv, contact "nolife" french tv, i am sure they will be happy to make a article as long as you want.

Nolife? What a funny name!

So they call themselves a channel for people without a life? :D

timofonic said:

I used to work with Nolife. See them this afternoon.
I will talk about Pandora to them. They might be interested in this project...

Last edited by a moderator:
timofonic said:

In France "nolife" mean people that play video game (like mmorpg) without seeing real people ^^

Ack, why do a lot of these media outlets that do stories on the Pandora continue to use old renders of the Pandora (I even recently saw one use the very first render of the Pandora, the ugly white one!)?

JerryG20 said:
Ack, why do a lot of these media outlets that do stories on the Pandora continue to use old renders of the Pandora (I even recently saw one use the very first render of the Pandora, the ugly white one!)?
1 vote for "because most reporters are very lazy, but we don't notice this until they cover a story that we actually know something about".

Back