Pandora nubs on DragonBox

Wait, it was possible to buy the nubs by themselves? I hope they come back, I wanted to grab some for other projects.

Or hopefully the Pyra nubs will become available at some time, ED's said how much better they are.

Pyras nubs are better, but consists of two parts: A hall sensor and the mechanical part.

I can't tell exactly when more nubs will be available... they are end of life and we need to check first how many are left after the final Pandoras have been búilt.

I definitely hope someone will figure out a good way of hacking Pyra nubs onto the Pandora!

Do you still repair nubs on the Pandora? Because mine have always been kind of wonky and loose. Sometimes when playing a PS1 game the character does not always respond properly to moving backwards (moving towards the screen).

Have you tried recalibrating the nubs?

http://pandorawiki.org/nubs
Yes, multiple times. And after moving the nubs, they don't always want to recenter themselves. Sometimes they stay in the position that I had just moved them into. If they can not be repaired, it is fine. I had emailed the customer service earlier in the year, and I got a responses for a while, and then it just stopped.

I too have dodgy nubs and would like to know if they can be fixed. Pretty sure it must be a hardware prob too.

I have an original (600MHz) Pandora with broken nubs. Can the nubs be fixed, or do they have to be replaced entirely?

All you need is nubs..... yaaa yaaa yaaaahhh..

That was perhaps the WEIRDEST song/video that I've ever seen....and that's just fine.....speaking as a Beatles' fan, a Pandora Fan and just a fan of comedy.....keeep on Rockin' and making jokes and fucking with the establishment----->

Mongrol and Neko. Are they intact? Are they within the same holes that you initially perceived them to be WHEN you purchased the device? If they are, then it might be a "software" problem (like Wally & Majin suggested). I totally get your initial worries, but try certain things first and then if you have the same problems, we will see. Look. I can't get gold-covered vaginas and big ass-titties in my face 24-7. I tried, but real life said NO.

Soooooo.....IF you have a Pandora? You'll get your answer solved. It might not be what you wanted to hear though.....you still can't fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faeminx says that I have progress? That's.....uhhhh...like a slight lift...maybe a nice sort of whatEVR---I like that--->

-Me

SOMEBODY decided to REMOVE a lot of grammar in my post.....maybe Binky.

The PYRA is the new thing......and I see it growing....and there it grows~~~

Gawd, from which corner of the web do you come, Franko? Is post spamming allowed there? Do you do this on purpose or don't you even realize it?  :huh:  Please try to merge your posts, it is not that hard!

Back