Pandora NanoLemmings [Original Game]

I absolutely LOVE lemmings, I still play it today 20 years later.. one of those games that you can just pick up and play anywhere and enjoy.

Looking forward to this! Oh and that nanolemming graphic looks amazing ;)

If you press X, the current selection of lemmings gets nuked (5 second bomb timer). An exploding lemming will be able to destroy some terrain that cannot otherwise be destroyed by regular digging.
Excellent...

thumb-1327262999.7838200.png

Lemmings meets falling sand. Great idea, I'll definitely give this one a try when it's ready

Any information on the type of abilities the nanolemmings will have? Obviously theres "digging" and "bridging" was wondering what else you might have planned for them.

Any information on the type of abilities the nanolemmings will have? Obviously theres "digging" and "bridging" was wondering what else you might have planned for them.
At the moment there's only those two and exploding (bomber). You can also select all or some of the lemmings, and "steer" them using the dpad.

I cannot really say what other abilities will be added, but you can already do quite a lot with this type of digging and bridging, so I'm probably going to keep it simple for now and not add too many new skills before I get a better feeling of what the current ones can do.

Digging is more general than the miner, basher and digger skills in the original lemmings. Bridging can be used like a blocker (just build a vertical wall) and in many more ways than the original builder skill.

Back