Pandora Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
renejr902 said:
i can bring a nes, a genesis and a nintendo 64 in the same time in the pant of my father. a lot of space to do funny things.

i thought it was a little big at first but please dont put a crappy battery i want the 4000mah.

I saw all videos... but is it bigger than a FAT PSP ????????? thanks for answer.

i have one and play it everywhere, most of my time picodrive ans snestyl and gppsp (gba).
What?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what i gather:

He keeps his psp in his farthers underpants, Which he has space to do funny things in. :huh:

He thought it was big at first, In relation to his fathers underpants, I dare not comment any further. :eek:

He`s seen all the video`s, Hopefully again not related to his fathers underpants. :blink:

He must be on about his psp... Again. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Ha ha ha renejr902, you da man. Damm I've cornflakes coming out of my nose now :), I should remember not to eat breakfast while browsing the forums.

hmmm. it seems my english is very bad sometime. LOL LOL. sorry guys. im trying to do some jokes in my second language.its not easy for me.

Ok i try again to explain what i said:

i can bring a nes + a genesis + a nintendo 64 in the same time in my father pant. and i have enough free space to do funny things.

THIS WAS THE FIRST IDEA.

NOW IDEA NUMBER 2:

i thought the Pandora was a little big at first when i saw the pics. but i prefer it a little big then have a crappy battery in it. please dont put a crappy battery i want the 4000mah.

NOW IDEA NUMBER 3:

I saw all videos... but is the pandora bigger than a FAT PSP ????????? thanks for answer.

i played my psp everywhere, most of my time picodrive and snestyl and gppsp (gba) and i dont find the psp too big for a pocket.

IS IT BETTER NOW ? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ???? I HOPE LOL i can try again

( sorry my english is my second langage, i do what i can, at least you have something to laugh about :)
( note: i love your comment Reesy lol. i got honey comb in my nose. i will remember to not browsing forum when i eat , because people said funny things about my english.)

renejr902 said:
i can bring a nes + a genesis + a nintendo 64 in the same time in my father pant. and i have enough free space to do funny things.
This is the part that everyone is laughing at. do you wear your father's pants? when you wear your fathers pants and put a nes, a genesis, and a n64 in those pants, what other funny things can you do?
seriously, don't take offense, but you should try to get a better grasp of the language before you attempt jokes or risk being laughed at mercilessly.

I thought everyone wore their father's pants...
Back on topic, I would guess it would be thicker than the PSP, but not wider.

i never wear my father pants. it was for kidding ( joke).
i dont have any problem for being laughed, anyway its just jokes. if someone laugh at me for my bad english, i have no problem with it, if nobody insult me.
attempt to do jokes in a second langage is never easy, even if you understand well the jokes of the others.

IS the pandora more heavy than psp ? i found the psp a little heavy ?

I personally like the size, after being a 1 yr DS Lite owner I developed some form of cyst on my right wrist. The bastered hurt like hell when my only cure was to beat my wrist half to death with a dictionary.

ok. I want the pandora to be like this.
856357878_3b39728b22.jpg

and i want it to cook breakfast for me.

I actually have that Zoolander phone, or the closest the real world has come so far - it's the Pantech C3B, and it's the world's smallest flip camera phone.

c3b_live_01.jpg

Mine's not orange, though. It's blue. I don't really use it that much. I got it because it was small and only $20.

Gruso said:
An arcade cabin?! That's a big pocket. I have a cabin, it's quite wiimote and I lure people there to mame them.
Quoted for emphasis of sheer awesomeness :D

Also, this thread is kinda getting out of hand, is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back