Pandora Link Banners

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We have had a lot of requests for banners for sites to link to the Pandora, and even to link to the preorders:

468x60, 728x90,160x600 & 160x160 seem to be the sizes people want.

We are not great at graphics, anyone got any nice ideas/designs?

I could do a couple, but seeing as my last lot of photoshopping didn't go well with everyone else here, I don't think I'm going to do any. I guess eolair should be wanting to do a couple, though. :)

pandlogo.png

There's the 468x60 one. Made it in the GIMP in a few minutes.

mazza558 said:
I think you could do with a picture of the thing itself on there somewhere, and a (probably very short) description. Otherwise, folk unfamiliar with the project just aren't going to know what it is, and hence aren't very likely to click on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
SteveM said:
mazza558 said:
I think you could do with a picture of the thing itself on there somewhere, and a (probably very short) description. Otherwise, folk unfamiliar with the project just aren't going to know what it is, and hence aren't very likely to click on it.

I think he was just giving an example. I could make one, but the pre-orders would of happened and the pandora's sold by the time I have finished it :rolleyes:

True. There's also the issue of people getting this confused with the web-based radio service in the U.S.

Perhaps the name "Pandora", the render, and the slogan "Pure Power in your Pocket"?

mazza558 said:
...and the slogan "Pure Power in your Pocket"?
Ummm... I think you may start attracting an entirely different kind of audience than intended, with that one.

i think maybe having a banner that somehow says

Pandora - The Worlds Fastest Handheld Console

with maybbe flashing letters saying full speed emulation across the board.

something that grabs you by the bollox and says buy me would be cool :p

craig, just to create originals at a high quality, could you tell us the font?

heres my first one:

Pbanner.png

I can change text if needed

edit: a 160x160 one

PSmallBanner.jpg

not sure exactly what youre looking for- descriptive banners, that will let people know what it is, or simple text ones like this? i figure the name "pandora" will be enough to pique peoples curiosity

2d17j7s.png

hv4aog.png

Will stick an ad on my site AFTER I've got mine preOrdered. Wouldn't want to cause a rush and miss out myself because one of my friends got there before I did :)

Back