Pandora in pain (nub and touchscreen) should I reflash?

RETRONATE

Still Fresh
Hello Everyone I've had my Pandora over 4 happy months and now I've done something to the settings and can't use it. On the weekend I was enjoying my Pandora in my hotel as you do and changed my firmware from 3 to hfx5 (I know hf6 is out now). Anyway I put the N64 emu on and I tried playing zelda but it was stuttering too much so tried to exit the emu but it wouldn't exit. I was forced to either pull the battery out or flick the power switch so I opted to flick the power switch. I then turned the Pandora back on and the nubs wouldn't work so I checked nub settings with the stylus and saw that they set to joystick!. I changed them back accordingly and they worked again. I Turned the Pandora off and later n turned it on and then the touch-screen and nubs were both not working. I tried going back to a previous hot fix but it would not get them working again. I've had a look at the nub settings and I can see they are indeed incorrect but with no touch-screen or nubs I am having great difficulty trying to reset these with just the keyboard. I've tested the nub input and they definitely work just aren't calibrated right. What you suggest a reflash? will I lose any of the games saved on my SD card?

Thanks

A reflash sounds like your best option, and you shouldn't lose anything from your SD cards (although everything on the NAND will go).

A reflash sounds like your best option, and you shouldn't lose anything from your SD cards (although everything on the NAND will go).

Ok mate thanks for the reply

edit... worked a treat thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back