Pandora in Games TM

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
I was most pleasantly surprised to find the Pandora featured in the Vault section of Games TM in the latest edition (issue 111 Page 174).

They give a balanced paragraph explaining briefly what the Pandora is, show a couple of nice pictures of our beloved device but bemoan the price which they have at £500.

@ OP Team :

It would make sense to let them know that for UK customers the Pandora is approx £375 delivered. The Pandora would make a great subject for an article in the retro section of the Mag, IIRC they did a reasonable job of covering the GP2X a few years ago. Why not suggest such an article whilst requesting they report the correct price?

Good work on getting a bit more mass media exposure, great to see this finally happening, here's hoping board production gets back on track soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a scan or link of this, mate?

Not sure a scan would be allowed due to board rules re copyright. Not much to see for Pandora owners anyway, just a paragraph + a few pictures.

I'd love to see this, in case anyone is sharing a scan link privately ..

The last time a British magazine ran an article in this vein, I dropped their editor an e-mail to ask permission to post it up, and they actually sent me back a PDF of the article to share. Ask Games TM if you can post it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back